Chapter 6 - LOOK OUT!

Michelle's Pov

"Michelle!" Eldon yells. "What!" I yell facing him. "I was breaking up with her!" He says. "So u tell me u like me when ur in a relationship!" I say. "She was nothing special!" He says, "so I'm going to be a hook up and break up" I say. "No! Ur sp-special" he says. "I wonder how many times u have said that to a girl!" I scream walking across the road. "LOOK OUT," Eldon yells. I get pushed to the side. I look around and see a truck crashed into the sidewalk and Eldon! He saved me! "Eldon!" I scream. I run to his side, checking his pulse. Some drivers have pulled over. "SOMEONE CALL 911" I cry. An ambulance arrives. I call west and James. I can't believe this is the third time I have gone to the hospital in 1 week! We are now in the waiting room. "This is all yam fault! He should of let me suffer" I say, a tear leaving my eye, "trust me Michelle, it's not ur fault" James assures, "but if forgave him sooner, walked a different way we wouldn't be here" I say. "MICHELLE" a voice says. "Riley" I say hugging her tight. "What happened?" She ask "I walked across the road not looking and Eldon pushed me put the way so I didn't get hit by the truck, but he got hit" I say. "He will be fine, but I think u should forgive him, he obviously cares about u" riley states "ur right" I smile wiping my tears. "Riley can we talk" James says. "Not now James" she says sitting next to me. "Atleast u said my name" james smiles. Then the doctor came out. "He can have to visitors "Michelle and west" James says, obviously wanting to talk to riley. "Are u sure" I ask. He nods. West and I follow the doctor. "He is asleep but should wake up any minuet" the doctor says and leaves. "H-hey west" Eldon says running his eyes, "Michelle" he asks. "I'm so sorry! It was my fault" I say running to him, "it's fine but u owe me a date" he says. "Any day any time,any where" I smile.

James Pov

"Riley look I promise I was breaking up with beth" I say. "Riles!" A voice said, and Riley's face turns from annoyed to angry. " what do u want charlie" she snaps. I see a boy. "Baby! No hard feelings" he says. Are they dating. "IM not ur baby we were over along time ago" she spits, "u know u still love me" he says leaning in closer grabbing her wrists. "Let go" she says. "Kiss me first" he smirks, "SHE SAID LET GO" I yell. "What are u gonna do" he says. "And riles who is his ur boyfriend?" He asks "yes!" Yells. Does that mean she forgives me? I throw a punch at charlie. He doges. SHOOT. He makes riley stand up, and throws her to the ground. I punch him in the nose. He walks away. "Riley r u okay" I ask. "Yeah" she says. "By the way when u said boyfriend..." I start "you can take me on a date, and I forgive u" she says. I smile "what if I don't want to take u on a date?" I ask. "Okay then" she says walking off. "IMMJOKING" I yell. She laughs, her laugh is so cute.

Sorry it's a short chapter. What should happen on the dates?? Whos ur fav? MichEldon Jiley or Chlest