Chapter 4- I don't just fall for people like you, I slowly make my way down.

Riley's Pov-

We got let out of the hospital the next morning. I have a black eye, a scar on the back in my head and a lot of scratches and bruises on my legs. Michelle has a huge scar on her arm and also has a little lump and the back of her head and she has also has bruises and scratches. Chloe has fractured leg and some bruises. "I don't know why them 3 stayed with us the whole time" Michelle says. "I know" I say. "We are just the losers of the school, one with a job. A nerd and one who is very weak." She says. We agree. "So riley, u kissed James.." Michelle said "well I liked the kiss the other night, and it made me feel better" I smirked. "U bet it did" a voice from behind says. James. "So riley. You and me, a thing now?" He asks. "James I like u and all! but I don't fall for people like you, I slowly and carefully make my way down" I say. He looks down "I get it, but don't blame me if I help u get down quicker" he winks and heads off. "Guys I gotta go to my job! Bye Seeya later." She says and runs off.

Michelle's POV

I quickly get changed into my uniform and run to work. "I'm so sorry I'm late.. Again" I say. "Well I need you to teach the new boy what to do, he's in the back." She says. I run to the back "Eldon?" I ask. "Hi" he says "I thought ur parents are wealthy "they are" he says "so u have a job because." I ask "to spend more time with my girlfriend" he winks "Eldon i like u and all but I don't just fall for people like u. I carefully make my way down" I say. He sighs. "Well I have a long life to live" he smiles. I laugh. "Well u go to a table record there order come back make the drink and then deliver. Simple" I said. "Okay!" He says. He walks to a table and writes down there order. "Whoops!" He said. I turn around and see he forgot to put the lid on the blender. We were both now covered in smoothie. "U GUYS! FIRED NOW! LEAVE," the boss screams. I walk out. "Hey I'm sorry" Eldon says "don't worry, I'm sure I'll find another one," I say. "Oh the other day I forgot to give u ur tip" he says handing me an envelope. Then runs off. I walk home. "I'm home!" I yell. I walk upstairs and open the envelope thinking there might be 20-10 dollars at the absolute maximum but not 30K! I call him up.

M- no

E-what

M- you need to come get this money

E-Nope

M-Eldon

E-bye

He hanged up. I can't believe this. 30 frickin grand!

Chloe's POV

"Yeah yeah mum I know I know" I say as I walk upstairs to my room. I flop down on my bed as I'm really board, my phone rings

C-hello

W-Hey chlo

C-oh hi west

W-well I was thinking u and I at squeezed at 7

C- Yeah that sounds like fun

W- also chloe, Umm are we like boyfriend and girlfriend or..

C- Look west. I like u but it takes a while to earn my trust. I don't just fall for people like u, I slowly make my way down.

W- Sometimes people slip.

C- Sometimes they do

I hang up. I still don't understand, I mean why us? Why me? Why me and him?