Chapter 13- Round 2

Riley's Pov

Michelle Chloe and I walk into school an hour early, as we are taking up some extra credit by helping out at the office. "Last night with Eldon we kissed!!!!" Michelle squealed. "Same with me and James!!" I copy. "West and I watched a scary movie and comforted me" Chloe says staring into space smiling. " what did u guys think off the bet?" I ask. Like I mean, they should know playing with girls hearts is wrong, but At least they realised that. "I'm happy they called it off." Chloe says. "But do u think if it wasn't for the bet, they wouldn't of helped us?" Chloe asks. "We--" Michelle starts but she gets cut off. "Hey dweebs" a voice said. We whip our heads around and look back at the hallway we just walked across, but this time there were 3 more people Stephanie, Daniel and Hunter. "H-hi" Michelle stuttered. "U scared? U should be! Because Eldon James and hunter can't save u this time" Stephanie snaps. Daniel jumps at Michelle punching her in the face. She stumbled backwards falling to the ground. Hunter came at me kicking me in the tummy cause me to stumble back a bit but not fall. He punches me in the ribs. Pain rushes through my body. "AHHHHHHH" I scream in pain holding my ribs falling on my knees to the floor. Stephanie launches at chloe grabbing her hair and turning her around then letting go, causing her to fall face first to the ground. She kicks her back hard. Next thing I know, there taking turns dumping our faces in the toilet. Wait, why r the boys in the ladies room!!!!! I'll ask about that later. My head goes down and I'm running out of air. I fling my arms and legs around hoping they let me up. At the last second Stephanie raises me out of the toilet and dumps all of us on the floor. We hear the toilet door close, signalling they have left. "OWWW" I moan in pain, in my ribs, head and wrist. "I've never been in so much p-p-pain" chloe struggles. "I can't move." Michelle says, "same" chloe and I say in pain. "No one will find us here" chloe reminds us. We just moan and lay still on the ground hoping someone in the school is here, is female and needs the bathroom.

James POV

"Have u guys seen the girls? They said there taking extra credit" I ask. "Let's go ask the office" Eldon suggests. The reason why were here early is for football practice, they ended 5mins ago. "Hello, do u know where Riley chloe and Michelle are. They were here early helping our for extra credit." Eldon says politely at the receptionist. She's new so she doesn't know of us, may as well make good first impressions, all the other staff think were criminals, yes we're known as bad boys, but criminals? really? "They didn't show up dears. Sorry" she says. We walk out. "But Michelle texted me saying entering school for extra credit so gtg, Seeya at lunch." Eldon worries. "Maybe there in the cafeteria having breakfast" west assures. We rush to the cafeteria to see Stephanie Daniel and hunter, that's bad news. "Where's the girls?" I ask calmly. "What girls?" Hunter says. I walk up to him as my blood boils. I pick him up by the collar bringing him to my height. Were now face to face. He had fear in his eyes. "WHERES CHLOE MICHELLE AND RILEY!" I spit. "In the bathroom" Steph sings. I drop hunger and run off, Eldon' and west following. "Wait we can't go in the bathroom! It says girls only" west says in a duh tone. "Yeah let's just allow them to be there in pain" Eldon says with sarcasm. We walk in to see all three girls hugging them selfs, with tear stained cheeks. They look so innocent and helpless. There hair was wet and I knew what they did. I ran to riley. "RILEY! R u okay? Where does it hurt" I ask as the other boys pretty much do what I do. I see west picking up chloe taking her out. "Head, wrist, ribs" she says. Then moans in pain when she talks. I carefully pick her up and follow west. I see Eldon behind me. We head straight to the hospital. Eldon and west go to there card and I go to mine. I lye riley down in the back, moving her hair out of her face and kissing her forehead. I run to the front seat and drive as fast as I can to the hospital. When I arrive I see west and Eldon already entering. I pick riley up gently and confine to walk to the hospital. "Those idiots are gonna pay." West says in anger but quietly not wanting to scare chloe. 3 doctors take them in to get x-rays as we sit in the waiting room. "If they get hurt one more time I will kill someone." I say. "I don't think I'm going to be able to let her go to school without me" Eldon says. We agree. A doctor comes up to us. "Boys the girls have had there x-rays done but cannot take visitors at this point. But I can tell u there conditions. Chloe has broke her nose and cut her lip, and has a huge bruise on her head. Michelle had fractured her spine, and will be on crutches for a few weeks, and riley has two broken ribs and a fractured jaw." The doctor says. We thank him and he leaves. Anger crosses me and I storm out of the hospital, west and Eldon following. We drive straight to school. We head to hunter Steph and Daniel. "WHO HIT MICHELLE" eldon yelled. Daniel raised his hand smirking, thinking Eldon would only verbally Contact him, but Eldon threw a punch at Daniels face. "Riley?" I asked. "HUNTER!" Stephanie said scared. I ran up to hunter and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine, I punch him in the face to. "Stephanie I would hurt u, but I don't hurt girls. UNLIKE OTHERS! But don't think ur getting away with this." West says. We walk our leaving Daniel and hunter in pain and Stephanie scared. We go back to the hospital and we can now see them. I walk seeing them all in the hospital beds once again. "I dealt with hunter" I say. Walking to riley. She smiles. "I'm only happy because he deserved and I like how u stood up for me." She said pulling my head towards hers and she gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek. "Were telling the principal" west says. They sigh not wanting to argue, because there already in enough pain. "Well we will talk about that later," Chloe says. My phone beeps at the same time as west and Eldon. We all give each other weird looks. We answer our phones or see 3 messages in a group chat.

Beth- U guys have 5 mins to break up with those girls, or we hurt them

Carrie- u also need to pretend to date us, or we hurt them more

Lucy- and also, say three mean things about them. To there face. Or say goodbye for good.

We all look at each other with sad expressions. "What's going on" Michelle asks.

Okay so here is the next chapter. A lot of drama right???💋💋 comment for more!!