Chapter 15- Secret reaveled

Eldon Pov

"You guys going to Daniels party" James asks. "I don't know.." I start. "He said we can bring guests, let's just bring the girls and stay away from Daniel." West says. When they finally convince me we head to the girls, they were at there lockers. "You guys have recovered!" West says. It's been a mont since we found them on the bathroom floor, and there now good as new! "Yeah" Chloe laughs pecking west lips. I grab Michelle's hand and kiss her. We walk down the hallways leaving the others. "So wanna come to a party tonight" I ask. "Party's arnt really my thing" she says looking down letting go of my hand. "Plz??" I beg turning her face to mine. "Who's party? " she asks, the question I was dreading. "Danfjdjdiel" I say so she doesn't understand. "Who?" She laughs, holding my hand again. "Daniel" I say. Her laugh goes silent and her smile fades. She sighs "fine" she says. I grab her around the waist and spin around, then kiss her on the lips. She continues to laugh as we walk down the hallway.

West Pov.

"So u will come??!" I say to chloe as we sit in chemistry waiting for the teacher. "Sure. who's party." She asks. I'm panicing on the inside. "Daniel" I say as it's nothing. "I don't know then.." She trails , worry going over her face. "I will be with u the whole time!!" I assure. She smiles, knowing that I know what she thinks. "Okay!" She smiles kissing my cheek. Class begins, and I focus on taking notes.... Then passing them to chloe and getting notes from her.

James Pov

"So riles, you wanna go to apart tonight?" I ask, wrapping my arm around her. "I don't know, I mean it's a school night, my dad and mum won't give permission, I don't really like party's, I really-" she blabs on stressing, like usal but I think it's cute. "Chill riles" I say stopping and facing her. "Fine" she says. "Yay! Pick u up at 7?" I ask. I can't believe she agreed to go. "Kk, who's party" she asks as we continue to walk hand in hand. "Umm uhh" I worry. "James who!" She laughs but I know that won't last that long. "Daniel" I whisper. Fear spreads across her face, I can tell she's having flashbacks of the time. "No! No no no no no no" she repeats. "Plz riley, I won't let anyone touch u. And I will be around the whole time." I say grabbing her . We looked into each other's eyes, her usal chocolate dreamy eyes were replaced with dark brown ones showing fear. "But he-- Umm yeah fine" she says, cutting her first sentence off. "What did he do?" I ask. "You know when we were left in the bathroom!" She laughs and smiles, but I can tell he did something else. "Riley what did he do!" I yell. As eyes go to us. She looks down. "NOTHING" she says storming off, tears streaming down her face. "Ri?" I call running after her. I turn her to face me. "I'm sorry I yelled, I just want to make sure your okay" I say. "He- he made put with me." She blurts. Anger fills my body, my blood must be boiling. "You made out with him?" I ask. Normally I would yell, but I seem more sad and disappointed. "No! He trapped me in a closet. He nearly took it to the next level, but west saved me" she cries hugging me. "Why didn't west tell me!" I ask holding her tight. "I didn't want him to" she says simply wiping her tears. "We can just watch movies at home" I offer. "No. We will go to the party just don't leave me" she says kissing my cheek. I agree ofcourse and we continue to walk.

Short and sweet! Plz check out my dance moms book. It doesn't matter if u don't know dance moms. It's a high school, story using there charecters nothing else is related to dance moms. I would really appreciate it

💋❤️💋