Chapter 10- Back off

Michelle's POV

Chlo, ri and I were walking home from school together. "Hey girls!!" Someone yelled, we turned to see 3 familiar girls, but I don't remember who. "Remember me? Beth? And Carrie and Lucy?" Beth said. Then it hit me. "What do u want" riley asks. "We want out boyfriends back" Carrie smirks. "Well they arnt our boyfriends, but they like us so sorry" Chloe smiles. "Like ur relationship will last. Why do u think there going out with u? Probably a stupid bet or something! That's why James dated me in the first place! But he then actually liked me. Until u came around" Beth spat. "If they liked u they would be with u" I say as we start to walk off. But I feel a sharp pain in my back pushing me to the floor. Carrie kicked me. Beth then pulled Riley's hair and threw her to the ground. "STOP!" Chloe screams. "What are u going to do weak dweeb"'Lucy laughed. She sighed in defeat. "I-I can't do anything" she says. "We know" Lucy said she kicked her in the hip, causing her to fall. "Go die in a hole!" Lucy said. When they walked pass they each dumped there smoothies on us and walked off laughing. "Chloe u okay?" I manage sitting up. "Yeah ri?" She asks. No reply. "Riley!" I say. No reply. I get up and pick her up. She must of knocked her head. I carry her the rest of they way. I lie her in her bed, while I get chloe ready for the date. "THIS DRESS IS PERFECT" I squeal. She agrees and goes into Riley's shower to get rid of the smoothie. I look through the clothes I have from Elizabeth. "Perfect!" I say finding a nice pink one. I find one for riley a mint green one. "Michelle!" She scream sitting right up. "Calm down" I coo going to her side. "Soz I didn't know what was happening" she giggled. I smile. I show her the dress we were all wearing. She gave approval. Time went by and we were all ready for our dates!

Soz just a quick chapter and friends house, so squeezed in a quick chapter!!💋💋