Chapter 15: Father and Son Time & New Title

Becky is getting all of Nathan's bits together as Logan's injury isn't bad but Brock did a number on Logan's left arm, Alexa is sat in the room with Logan as the doctor examines his left arm.

Doctor: Ok, it's not bad but you will need to go to the hospital to get it x-rayed...

Alexa: How long will he be out?

Doctor: I can't say for sure but the best I can say is a few weeks...

Alexa sat next to Logan on the bed as Hunter came into the room.

Hunter: Great show kid, now, doc how long we talking?

Doctor: Few weeks at most.

Hunter: Great... that will give you a few weeks to come up with a new title design...

Becky and Nathan came into the room at this point as Nathan saw Logan he held his arms out and said.

Nathan: Da da.

Logan looked surprised for obvious reason's he looked to Becky who didn't look surprised and neither did Alexa.

Becky: He's been saying that since the start of your match.

Logan took Nathan in his right arm and held the boy close as Logan never expected this moment, Logan always thought his first words would be something to do with Becky, not that Logan wasn't always there for the boy, but Nathan always seemed like a mummy's boy, Logan then remembered what Hunter said and went to ask him what he meant but he looked up to see that Hunter disappeared.

Then Logan had to get his arm scanned at the hospital, so he got up and hobbled towards the ambulance with his wife's and kid following as the paramedics help Logan into the ambulance, Alexa and Becky took Nathan to the car so they will meet Logan there...

=========================

Becky and Alexa just got to the hospital with Nathan, it took them a little longer as they don't have a siren on their rental that makes everyone else part like the red sea, so Becky and Laexa took Nathan to the room Logan is in to see the new WWE Universal Heavyweight Champion with a sling on his arm.

Logan: Hi

Becky and Alexa sat on the chairs next to his bed as Nathan crawled off of Becky's lap and climbed on to Logan, Logan scuffled with Nathan's brown hair and the small Kenway giggled as the doctor came in with Logan's X-rays.

Doctor: Ok, so Mr. Kenway... it is broke but it's only a fracture so keep the sling for a one or two weeks then get it looked at.

Logan: Thanks Doc.

Doctor: No worry's, I'm going to sort out the paperwork so you guys can head home.

The doctor then left for about an hour to deal with the paperwork as Alexa, Becky and Logan talked about the match as Nathan sat on Logan's lap as he watched kids shows on Becky's phone, Becky then filled in the paperwork as Logan's left handed so he can't write much, then they went home to relax for a few weeks...

=========================

Becky and Alexa are getting ready for Alexa to go to Monday Night RAW as Logan is staying home with Nathan, Alexa and Becky are going to be building up his return and hype up his next opponent for Logan's titles.

Becky: Are you sure you'll be Ok.

Logan: Yes, love, I'll be fine and so will Nathan... look.