Final Chapter: Wrestlmania & Epilogue

(This is it... the Final Chapter... it feels strange writing this but all good things must come to an end right?... anyway, I have had so much fun writing this story and have amazing ideas for future stories... I also want to thank everyone for taking time to read my stories, so let's give this book a great send off...)

(Also quick warning, this is gonna be a long one, so enjoy...)

=========================

Logan is with Becky and Nathan as he's getting ready for the main event of Wrestlmania, Alexa is getting her make up done as she refused to not be ringside for Logan's last match, she's going to be ''Held captive'' by The Fiend and once Logan wins, she will be set free of The Fiends grip.

Becky is sat on the sofa ready for Logan's last go at the grandest stage of them all...

She has Nathan on her lap as they laugh and play as Logan get's ready and as soon as he is they start to make their way towards Hunters office as he and Steph said they would watch Nathan and so Logan can tell them about his soon retirement from t...

She has Nathan on her lap as they laugh and play as Logan get's ready and as soon as he is they start to make their way towards Hunters office as he and Steph said they would watch Nathan and so Logan can tell them about his soon retirement from the WWE, on their way there they bumped into Alexa at the make up area... 

Logan and Becky watched as she didn't notice them until Charlotte pointed to them and Alexa turned to see them standing at the end of the hall, Alexa smiled and ran to them after saying goodbye to the others...

Alexa: So, how do I look?

She asked with a smile, Nathan thought she looked cool and so did Becky and Logan, she picked up Nathan and the trio made their way to Hunter's office, Logan with title over shoulder and Alexa with Nathan asking her questions about her make up.

Logan knocked on Hunter's door and waited for the 'Ok' to go in and once he got it, Logan, Becky and Alexa entered the room as Hunter and Steph greeted the trio and boy.

Hunter: Nathan... how you doing champ?

He asked as Hunter took Nathan gently from Alexa's grip.