8 | Caught

The next morning nick did want to go down for breakfast. He crept out of his room to go to the bathroom, hoping no one could see him and try and speak to him. Just as he reached the bathroom door, he heard his brothers voice behind him. He accepted defeat and turned to face his brother, crossing his arms to try and show that he was not interested in whatever he had to say. But clay didn't care, he continued to speak.

"Why are you acting so immature? Your 21 years old"

"Oh I'm the one acting immature, when your the one trying to get into everyone's business just because you think your better than everyone here, well listen to me, your not" nick got braver, getting in clays face to try and piss him off.

"Well I'm sorry...." he responded, sounding sarcastically offended, "i dont know about you, but i dont think anyone saw father getting mad at my reaction when being told i was getting married, no wonder he never tells you anything, because you never agree with it anyway. What's so bad about getting married, u found another lovey dovey who gives u all the attention-" he teased.

"Yes, okay, yes i do is that what u wanted to hear"

Clay seemed taken aback by nicks response. A sort of embarrassment feeling.

"Wel- why didn't you tell me"

"Because its not a she... its a he, his names karl, and-"

"And...?" Clay pushed.

"He's from kinoko, I sneak out every night to see hi-"

Nick caught a familiar pair stood in shock from over clays shoulder. Shit. His mother and father heard the whole thing. There was no escaping now, he really fucked up.

However there was one escape. He shook his head at clay and walked towards his parents, nudging clays shoulder as he stormed past his family. He headed for the front gates. "Nick" "nick please" his mother shouted as she began to chase after him. She was stopped by a large hand interlocking with hers, she looked back to see the king stare at his son slipping from his grip... and accept it.