Chapter 3-Oops...

"Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiichael..." I texted, at 3 am. Wow he's up late because it says online. "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah?" he replied.  "I really like it when like someone wears a suit/tuxedo thingy" Now came the 'reggression session'. If I said something, he would immediately start doing it. Then he sent me a pic of him in the night. He was in the kitchen, a bowl of cereal behind him, bunny slippers on his feet and a spoon in his hands.. Then I went to my kitchen and took out a box of kids ice-lollies that looked like Spongebob Squarepants. Then I changed into a poop costume. It was a lil bit tight but it fit me and I looked and smelled of poop. Then I stood my phone on a glass of water and sent a pic of me. He immediately replied with an ugly dried fry. Wow, such an interesting text. "I never knew you were so damn gorgeous oof" he texted. "Same" I replied. I gave him video call. He answered and I screamed in laughter. So did he. Ah, it's not everyday you see your friend with a cereal bowl behind them and their in a tuxedo. And if your a male, then it's not every day you see your friend in a poop costume. Then I ran upstairs and turned the light on in my room. "Show me your poop collection you lil bitch." "Says the one with bunny slippers." "Bitch I'm coming round in 10 if you don't show me that cake." "And I'm coming there in 5 if you don't show me your ten year old fortnite dance video." He jumped back, splashing the milk on his butt. "Ooooooh, big boy Mic spilled milk down his trousers and now it looks like his shit had an x-ray! Naughty naughty Mickey Moo!" "Shut up Sona! Aaah, I'm cold! Ooh! Ah!" "Oh my god you sound like your-" "I realised that. Now please, can you show me your poop emoji colection??" "Says the one with the-" "Please?" "Alright. Crybaby." He shook his fists at the camera. I quickly said goodbye just to annoy him and left. Well that was interesting...