Chapter 12-Business is Boomin'

Diana had politely, again, requested to talk in the afternoon with a cup of tea, and she was so dramatic she even brought Princess Eliza (I'm British so I know the people in the Royal family, but I'm just making up some characters) just to make things 'better'. "Hello then, Diana." I said, half angry. "Diana looked at her black heels and sighed. "I am quite sorry, but shall we restart? We assure you that it will be completely real." Princess Eliza then butted in, but she did say sorry. "Sorry, Diana, but we think we've lost faith in you. You cannot just offend an 18 year old billionaire in front of the whole internet! The Queen does not appreciate your actions, and has decided to change companies. We've thought of the second favorite, 'Reality TV' and the 3rd, 'The Morning Talk with Coffee Lavender'. Finally, everyone was on my side. I felt like a bad bitch, trust me. "Err, Your h, h, highness...?" I said, unsure what to say next. "Um, I-I'd pref-f-fer the um, er, Morning with Coco Bean-flower?" Princess Eliza chuckled and tapped the table. "Yes of course Sona. It will be arranged. Oh, and just a thought, do you like the new Diamond Lipgloss? I bought it from Primark yesterday and had a coffee from Greggs while disguised as Sissy Mourchin Gler." Indeed like many people reading, Diana and the people watching us chat on the telly, I had no holy donuts of an idea who Soupy Marching Gloop was. Diana, as her rude and annoying self, decided to be a brat towards the princess. "Sorry, Eliza the shit," she said. Everyone watching in the crowd gasped. "Sowwy, but we have no idea who she is. Who IS Sissy? She sounds like 'poopy'!" "ENOUGH!" Princess Eliza said. I was in (I don't know what i was wearing so yea) a white oversized hoodie and grey sweatpants with white lines down the sides and black and white Nike trainers. I personally like Adidas (I do aswell) but Nike's tick seemed to go well with the outfit. I clearly wasn't professional, because I started crying and hiding my eyes, hoping I could become invisible. Two women cant even live in peace for a MINUTE!

When I went home at the end of the day, my instagram DM's were bursting and refreshing with texts from random usernames. Even Hunter and Michael had DM'ed me! I made some noodles and sat in front of the computer and started typing. "To News Channel, I have reportedly told you not to keep on interviewing me and asking me to come on the news. I wish to keep my original life, and not the overshared version of it. If you respect my privacy and accept my request, then thank you, and I will get back to you soon." Then I sent it on Gmail and relaxed. Oof.