Chapter 25-Rest

I looked back at my list. I had finished Lily, now I chose Lucy, who looked around 40. Wild difference I'd say. I wonder what Alfonso would do to the women if he was in my place...eurgh. I fell back onto my bed when I got a text from Nate. "Are you happy being part of this? Like, since you are part of us, you are supposed to, but you have a choice before you turn 20." "I really don't wanna do it, but I will do it, as long as I still continue my studies and my fame. Probably when I'm 25 I will properly start doing the family business. Accepted?" "Sure sis." Then I fell asleep. Why is everything so confusing?

I woke up with a crying baby-two babies-in my house when I walked down the steps. Gillian and Colin. Am I a babysitter? The two calmed down when they saw me. Gillian was quite shy and Colin was a squirmy little boy, so taking care of them would be hard. I gave them the remote and turned on the Cbeebies channel so they could watch Peppa Pig or something. Then I made my cereal, when Colin ran up to me and hugged my legs. "Mommy said that me and Gillian should stay because they are all going on a trip to the city center." I hated the city center, so I smiled at him and said I would take care of him. Then he ran back into the living room. Cutie! Once I was done, I sat on the dining table, and immediately they left the remote on the sofa with the TV still on and they clambered and crawled up to me and sat on the table. I remembered Summer and Jasmine (I think that was their names) and I gave Alfonso a call. he showed me the girls in their buggies and then I cut the call. Babies just make me want to eat them and scream and squeeze their damn face til they die. Violent, I know. They're cute though, and it isn't my fault.