3.

Tw: contains violence.

"We're being followed" Jimin eyes widened and turned around to look at the black car coming behind them, "I'm noticing that car for a long time... I grew suspicious and took a shortcut to our home, but it always comes behind us, and we didn't even bring our gun with us. Fucking perfect!" Taehyung groaned, frustrated. 

Suddenly, the black car speeded up and clashed Taehyung's car from the back. Jimin held his seat belt tightly, jerking forward slightly. Taehyung cursed under his breath as he swerved the car wheel and pulled the car over to the side. Taehyung immediately undid his seat and turned to Jimin and grabbed his arms gently, "Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?"  Taehyung eyes scanned Jimin body for any wounds.

Jimin looked at him and gave him a reassuring a smile, "I'm okay, Taehyung. Are you okay?" Taehyung nodded and turned to the front to find the black car parking in front of them. Taehyung let out a groan and turned to Jimin, "Stay here, alright?" Jimin looked at him worriedly, "Please be careful" As much as he wanted to argue with Taehyung to let him come out, he knows how stubborn Taehyung can be.  

Taehyung gave him a small smile and nodded at him as he got out of the car. He saw few men getting out of the car with knife on their hands, soon his eyes landed on Yeonsun getting out with a wide smirk on his lips and Taehyung laughed humorlessly, pulling his bandana off his head, he wrapped it around his knuckles, "Ah Lim, it's always a pleasure to see you" 

"It's been 2 years... the last time I saw you was when I killed your brother" Yeonsun smirked and Taehyung gritted his teeth and clenched his fist, "As much as I would like to talk about our history, that's not what I'm here for. I'm here to end you" Yeonsun rolled his eyes and Taehyung smirked, "Yeah? It's funny that you even think you are a match to me." 

Yeonsun smirked and nodded at the men, one of the men nodded back and lunged toward Taehyung with the knife, but Taehyung crouched down, dodging it, he immediately extended his one leg, kicking the man's leg, making him trip and fall down as the knife fell out of his grip. Taehyung immediately grabbed the knife and smirked at the man, "Thank you for the knife, by the way" 

Before the man could comprehend anything, Taehyung grabbed him by his hair harshly and lifted him up and stabbed him on his stomach, continuously for three times. He let the man's hair go as the men fell dead to the ground. He ran his hands in the bloodied knife and turned to look at Yeonsun, a small smirk dancing on his lips, "Who's next?"

He saw another man running toward him, ready to stab him, but Taehyung stepped aside and stretched his leg, tripping him. Taehyung rolled his eyes and looked at other men who was running toward him, and he let out a groan and ruffled his hair, "This is going to be damn tiring" 

Two men lunged toward him, swinging the knife toward his neck but Taehyung crouched down and slit one of the man leg, as the men stumbled back hissing in pain, taking the chance Taehyung stood up and slit the man's throat, but the other guy cut Taehyung arms. A small hiss left Taehyung lips as he looked at his arms, to see blood oozing out of the cut. He raised his head and glared at the man, who eyes soon filled with fear, "Are you a coward? Haven't your boss taught you not to attack from the back? Damn your boss is such a coward" He kissed his teeth, in a mocking manner as he stabbed the guy in his chest. 

"Kim Taehyung" He heard Yeonsun calling him, he turned his head to look at him, but his smirk died down when he saw Yeonsun men holding Jimin, pressing a knife against his throat, Jimin hands tied behind his back as Jimin struggled on their grip, "Jimin" he mumbled, walking toward them, "If you take a step forward, your boyfriend will be dead, just like your brother" Taehyung halted on his tracks, growing panicked.