5.

"What are we going to do about Yeonsun?" Jimin asked, making Taehyung to look up from the invitation he was looking at. Taehyung smirked and placed the invitation card on the table and tossed it toward Jimin, who looked at it confusingly. 

Taehyung leaned against his seat, "Take a look at it" He said pointing toward the invitation card. Jimin was perplexed as to why Taehyung was asking him to read the invitation, but nonetheless, he took the invitation and opened it, his eyes trailed over the contents on the card, reading it out aloud, "You have been invited to Lim Yeonsun's— what the fuck?" Jimin looked up at Taehyung. 

Taehyung shrugged, "This clearly means he's planning something" Jimin sighed and placed the invitation on the table, "Well, it looks like he's challenging us" Taehyung hummed as he stood and walked to the window on his office, "I don't understand one thing though... We didn't hear from him for 3 years since that day..." Jimin bit his lips, his heart tightening at the memory. 

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, "Then suddenly after three years, he sent someone to spy on us, and now he has invited us to his first year anniversary. It's weird, don't you think?" Jimin sighed and walked over to him and placed his hands on Taehyung shoulder, "Don't stress yourself over this, Tae. You took down many of your rivals, you can take him down as well" Taehyung turned around to look at him, "You think so?" 

Jimin smiled softly and nodded, "I know so" Taehyung nodded and gave him a small smile, "Send a word to him that we'll be there" Jimin eyes widened, "Wait what? are you sure about this? It could be a trap" Taehyung nodded, "Who said we won't be prepared, Jimin? I always have a back-up plan in case he tries anything, but we are going" Taehyung walked past Jimin, "This rivalry had been going on for years, Jimin, and I'm going to end it for once and for all" 

"But your dad don't want you to kill him, Taehyung" The said male scoffed and turned around, "Can't you see, Jimin? Yesterday we found a spy, who knows what he'll do in future? I should've just killed him 3 years back when I got the chance, but I let him go just because of my dad insistence. I can't do that anymore... If I did, he'll bring Liondale down"  Taehyung turned around to face Jimin, "As a boss of Liondale, I can't let that happen. I can't watch my gang fall down" 

Jimin took a deep breath and nodded, "And I'm with you" Taehyung nodded. Of course, he knows Jimin will be with him no matter who leaves him, he knows it without a doubt. Taehyung was fifteen when Jimin came into his life. He was fifteen when his dad brought Jimin home when he caught Jimin on the street, his father saw abilities on Jimin which he thought will be useful for his gang. 

Just like Taehyung dad predicted, Jimin indeed was. Taehyung and Jimin instantly grew fond of each other, and became good friends, they trained together, had fun together, went through hard times together and faced a lot of things together and Taehyung took over his dad mafia when he was 18. His brother—Kim Gaeul,  was supposed to take over the gang, but his brother wasn't interested in his father gang, his brother loved exploring the world when he was alive.

"Arrange a meeting for tomorrow, I'll go over the plan on the meeting" Jimin nodded, "I'll inform everyone" 

▬▬

That night, Taehyung walked in the living room, staggering slightly while rubbing his temples, his face scrunched into pain. He untied his tie and threw it on the sofa and undid his collar button and slumped down on the couch, leaning his back on it. 

Suddenly, he felt a hand pressing his forehead, Taehyung immediately grabbed the hand and turned around to find Jimin, "Jimin...?" the said male smiled at him, "You look like you have a headache, so I thought I will give you a massage" 

Taehyung sighed, "With all the means, go ahead..." he spoke, closing his eyes as a soft chuckle left Jimin lips and he softly massaged Taehyung head with his tiny fingers. Taehyung whined, relishing the feeling, "God, this feels like... heaven" 

Taehyung reached out and took hold of Jimin hands and made him walk around the couch and sit next to Taehyung. Jimin was confused, but he let Taehyung drag him, "Tae? why would you make me sit here?"

Jimin breath caught in his throat when Taehyung leaned his head on Jimin shoulder, crossing his arms against his chest, "Hey... what are you doing?" Taehyung hummed and nuzzled his head on Jimin shoulder, making Jimin heart flutter, "I'm tired. Let's just stay like this" 

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows up in confusion when he got the alcohol smell from Taehyung, "Hey Tae... are you drunk?" Taehyung shrugged his shoulder, "No... well, maybe a little?" Jimin turned his head to look at Taehyung, now worried. Taehyung is not the one who often drinks, Jimin knows Taehyung only drinks when he wants to forget something.

"Why would you drink? did something happen?" but if something happened, Jimin would've known since he's always with Taehyung but so far nothing bad happened today, so why would Taehyung get drunk? Taehyung and Jin went to hang out, did something happen between them? 

Instead of answering, Taehyung lifted his head from Jimin shoulder and stared at Jimin, who returned his gaze, worry clearly evident in his eyes, "You are so rude, Jimin... so rude" He mumbled softly, before laying his head on Jimin lap, taking the elder by surprise. 

"Rude...? how am I rude?" Jimin asked, starting to run his hands on Taehyung hair, weaving Taehyung hair on his fingers, who leaned on his touch, "I'm trying so hard to hold back, but y-you are making it so hard for me..." 

Jimin breath hitched when he heard that as he parted his lips to say something but nothing came out. What was he supposed to tell him? That he's making it hard for him as well?

Just what was he supposed to say? 

"Why is no one understanding why did what I did 3 years back...? Why can't anyone s-see that I'm hurting as well. It hurts Jimin... It hurts" Taehyung took Jimin hands and placed it on his chest, "It hurts right here" 

"It hurts here to stay away from you..." Taehyung mumbled, "it...hurts..." he kept mumbling that two words over and over again as if it's a chant before closing his eyes. Jimin frowned slightly as he saw Taehyung letting out soft breaths, sleeping peacefully on his lap.

Suddenly, he heard footsteps, lifting his head up he saw Jin looking at them, worriedly, "Just hold on, hyung." He spoke as he gently took Taehyung head off his lap and stood up and grabbed the cushion and placed Taehyung head on it and turned to Jin who was looking at Taehyung worriedly. Jimin walked over to him, making Jin look at him, "I just came to make sure he came back safely" 

"He's drunk. Did something happen?" Jin nodded his head and bit his lips, "Yes, something did happen"

▬▬

Sorry for the short chapter :( 

but like thank you for 200+ reads :< 

also, wtf is wrong with this world? I just read about Tristyn Bailey, my heart literally broke reading about her :( 

she was just 13 ffs :( ugh this world really scares me.