19.

Jin looked at Jimin who was pointing a gun at Taehyung with wide eyes, everyone was no different from Jin

Jin looked at Jimin who was pointing a gun at Taehyung with wide eyes, everyone was no different from Jin. They haven't seen Jimin for two years, and now they're finally seeing him... he has a gun pointed toward Taehyung, "Didn't I say I'll kill you if I see you again, didn't I, Jimin?" Taehyung spoke, tightening his hold around the gun, "But... you really have the audacity to show up in front of me" Taehyung chuckled, "You are always reckless" 

"I should've killed you two years back..." Jimin finally spoke up, bringing the index finger to the trigger, "But I'll kill you tonight..." Taehyung noticed Jimin voice faltering. Jimin heart tightened on his chest. He can't kill Taehyung, but he can't have his parents dead either, and he didn't know what to do. Shoot me, Taehyung, kill me before I kill you. Please.

"You are lying!" Everyone looked at Jin. Jimin eyes widened as he turned his head to look at Jin, who was glaring at him. Jimin shook his head, his eyes pleading with his, "Enough, Jimin. It's been 2 years already. Stop with your idiocy and tell him the truth that you did everything because Yeonsun blackmailed you to spy on Taehyung, or he'll kill your family!" Yeonsun glared at Jin and then at Jimin. Taehyung eyes widened as he looked at Jimin who looked back at him with a glare, "That's not true!" 

Taehyung loosened his hold on his gun, his cold demeanor faltered. Jimin looked at Taehyung, panic clearly evident in his eyes, "I really want you dead" Taehyung closed his eyes and inhaled a deep breath, before looking at Jimin, his expression wasn't cold or hard anymore, but it was soft, "Do you really want me dead, Jimin?" Jimin parted his lips to say something, but closed it right after as he blinked back the tears. No... I don't want you dead. I love you, so why would I want you to die...?

Jimin wanted to say that aloud, but instead all he said was, "Yes"

Taehyung hummed and lowered his gun down, while everyone looked at him, shocked. Taehyung looked at Jimin, who was perplexed as to why Taehyung lowered his gun, but Taehyung just gave him a small smile, "If that's really what you want, go ahead. Shoot me" Jimin eyes widened. What the heck are you doing, Tae?

Jimin looked at Yeonsun, who was gesturing him to shoot. His breathing became erratic as he turned his head to look at Taehyung. All the courage he mustered before facing Taehyung was gone now. He immediately took his index finger from the trigger and his hand started trembling. His eyes misted up with tears that he had been suppressing for so long. Taehyung was no exception; despite his tough facade, he was crumbling on the inside. He didn't know whether it's because he's seeing Jimin after so long or whether he misunderstood Jimin or whether Jimin wants him dead. He didn't know. All he knows was, his heart was hurting a lot. 

"Why..." Taehyung took a step toward Jimin, his voice cracking, "Why are you hesitating...?" Jimin swallowed the lump in his throat as he shook his head slightly. No... don't come closer. Stay there, please.