4.

"What?" Jimin looked at Taehyung in disbelief. Taehyung sighed and ran his hands on his hair as he stood up, Jimin stood up as well and looked at him worriedly. Taehyung turned to look at Jimin, "I think we should break up" 

"But why? we were happy... why do you suddenly want to break up?" Jimin inquired, hurt lacing his voice as he stepped forward and placed his hands on Taehyung shoulder, but Taehyung took a step back from him and hung his head low, tugging on his lips.

"Is it because of today? I'm so sorry—" 

"No, Jimin. It's because you are becoming my weakness and I hate it! I don't want to have any weakness!" Taehyung immediately cut him off while Jimin looked at him in shock, "You know the world we are living in, Jimin... we can't have weakness here." Jimin felt his heart tighten, he bit his lips harshly and averted his gaze away from Taehyung. 

"When I saw them holding you, pressing the knife to your throat... I just couldn't see you in that state, Jimin. I was scared for the first time today... forget what happened today, if we are together, maybe on the future someone will kidnap you or do some shit to you or even kill you to bring me down.  Not only will I fall down, you'll be hurt, the worst possible case... you'll be dead and all because? you are my boyfriend" Taehyung spoke softly, his heart hurting on his chest. 

Taehyung slowly reached out and cupped Jimin face and made him look at him, he felt his heart tighten when he saw Jimin tear-streaked eyes. He leaned his forehead against Jimin's forehead, "As much as I want to be with you, I can't... Jimin. I can't. The world we live in is cruel... There is no place for love and weakness" Jimin blinked away his tears and brought his hands up and placed them on Taehyung hands who was cupping his cheeks, "So, if you break up with me, I won't be your weakness?" 

Taehyung placed a soft kiss on Jimin forehead and brushed the tear that fell from Jimin eyes with the pad of his thumb, "You'll still be my weakness, Jimin... but you won't be hurt, because in everyone eyes... you will only be my right-hand man that's all"  Jimin looked at him, "You know you are being completely stupid right now... and really unfair, Taehyung" 

"Maybe I am, Jimin. Maybe I'm stupid. Maybe I'm being unfair... but it's for the best." Jimin sighed and shook his head as he took a step back from Taehyung and ran his hands on his hair. Taehyung frowned and looked down, "You are a coward, Kim Taehyung. You are a fucking coward for being scared to take the risk" 

Jimin reached forward and grabbed him by his collar, "If you were this scared... then why did you give me lot of hopes about us? why would you lead me on? why did you ask me to be your boyfriend? why did you tell me that you like me...? If you didn't tell me, I would've just kept my crush on you to myself and went on my whole life while doing so... why would you do all that and break my heart now?" 

Jimin cried as he leaned his head on Taehyung chest and Taehyung started rubbing his back, softly, "I'm sorry, Jimin. I'm so fucking sorry, but I can't have you hurt because of me... I can't do that. I can't lose you as well and I have to let you go for that... you have to understand, where I'm coming from..."  Jimin pulled away and looked at him. 

At times like this, Jimin really hated being in the mafia world because if you have to be in there, you shouldn't have any weakness and one weakness, that's officially called your downfall. Jimin knows that, but he still let his heart like Taehyung even though he knows he'll be hurt at the end, even though he knows it won't be as easy as he thinks. He still took the risk. So, who should he blame for this? Himself or Taehyung?