14.

Many of you are confused, don't be confused just read, alright? you'll understand everything soon.

▬▬

Taehyung didn't know what to feel. Should he be outraged because the person he most trusted deceived him, or heartbroken because his lover wants him dead? or despise himself for having trusted him? or be angry at himself for allowing his walls to crumble? He wasn't certain. He was feeling overwhelmed.

But he had a strange feeling about the whole situation. He has known Jimin for ten years and knew enough about him to know that Jimin would never do something like this, but the video suggested otherwise. Taehyung was a keen observer, and Jimin's eyes... never lied. The way he cried to get him to stay was never deceptive. How could he be the traitor if everything sounded genuine?

Taehyung was driving crazy, and he needed answers, and he'll get them today no matter what.

Taehyung inhaled a deep breath as he opened the door and walked in. He unbuttoned his collar as he felt suffocating. He sat on the couch, his face buried in his palms. Taehyung can't help but wonder whether he hurt Jimin so badly that he wants him dead. Does he utterly hate him? or was he being blackmailed? Many questions ran through his mind, but he couldn't come up with a solution.

What to believe...

What not to believe...

Yes, you could say his mind was a mess, a huge mess. His dad was in the hospital, lying in a coma and Yeonsun dirty games and now this. It was really getting to him, and he was scared that soon he'll lose the last bit of sanity he was left with.

'please stop being like them... Just stop hurting me, all I really have is you'

Taehyung ran his hands on his hair and leaned back, looking up at the ceiling, his eyes started burning with tears, begging him to let them fall, "Then why do you want me dead, Jimin...?" Taehyung mumbled lowly to himself as he blinked back the tears and swallowed the lump he felt on his throat.

"Drink some water, you look tense" Taehyung averted his attention to the raven-haired. Jimin held the glass of water in his hands while Taehyung just stared blankly at him, not even showing a reaction, he just averted his gaze away from him, "I don't want it" he spoke, his voice came out cold.

"Tae, you haven't eaten anything just dr-"

"I said I don't want it! If I don't want it, I don't want it! Stop forcing me" Taehyung lashed out, later he rubbed his forehead. Jimin sighed, "Fine then. Don't drink" Jimin turned around and started walking away but stopped walking when he heard something familiar.

"What do you say? will you do it?"

"I'm pretty sure you want this as much as I want this"

"I'm in, Lim Yeonsun"

"I'll spy on liondale. I'll do anything you say... even if that means killing Kim Taehyung"

Jimin's eyes widened like saucers as the glass tumbled from his grasp and shattered into shards on the floor. He cautiously turned around to see Taehyung glaring at the wall, the phone in his hand. Taehyung got up, tossed his phone on the sofa, and gazed at Jimin with an icy glare that could send shivers down anyone's spine. Jimin's gaze dropped to the ground. Taehyung took a few steps toward Jimin, his steely eyes never leaving him.