13.

Taehyung strode to his car in the parking lot, his face impassive. After Jin informed everyone about his dad coma, he just couldn't be there anymore. Jimin insisted on going with him, but he refused since he preferred to be alone, but that wasn't the only reason. He says things he doesn't mean when he's upset or furious, and the last thing he wants to do is hurt Jimin.

Just when he was about to open the door of his car, he heard a footstep behind him, Taehyung eyes widened, growing alert. He turned around to find a man lunging at him with a knife, Taehyung moved away but stumbled and fell to the ground. Taehyung instantly took his gun from his waistband, loaded it, and shot the man in the head. The knife dropped from the man's hands as he fell to the ground, dead. Taehyung stood up and approached the man, stooped down, and grabbed his hand to reveal a skull tattoo. Taehyung gritted his teeth in anger, "Of fucking course" 

Taehyung rose up, grasped the gun securely, and stepped forward, warily looking around. His phone abruptly rang in his pocket. Taehyung groaned and took out his phone. He answered the phone without even looking at the caller ID and brought it to his ears, "Hello?" 

"Ah, V. It's so good to hear your voice, after a long time" 

Taehyung's grip on the gun tightened as a snicker left his mouth, "You never learn your lesson, do you?" He could hear the other chuckle on the other line, "Last time you escaped, not this time around, Kim Taehyung" The brunet smirked, "What are you going to do, Lim? play your dirty games once again? like you did last time? Use my frailty to get me to quit fighting, hm? the true definition of cowardice"

"Not really but check your phone, Kim Taehyung. I just happen to have something to show you" Taehyung withdrew the phone from his ears and saw a video from an unknown number. He clicked the video and tapped the play button. 

But what he saw made his blood run cold. His grip on the phone loosened as his gaze was fixed on the phone. This couldn't be true, and he desperately wanted to believe it, but what he was seeing on his phone proved him wrong. His heart squeezed in his chest, and his legs felt like jelly, ready to give out at any minute.

He kept rewatching it, wanting to believe that his eyes were tricking him, but every time he did, he was proved wrong once again. Only the same video played, and he despised the fact that his eyes were not tricking him, that he was not seeing anything wrong.

But how could this happen? it's impossible

He cocked his head to the side to see a car speeding at him from a distance, but he was still in shock and made no attempt to move away. He stared at the car lifelessly as he brought the phone to his ear, "Goodbye, Kim Taehyung"

Taehyung didn't reply, he was too shocked to reply. His lips started quivering, but before the car could run him over, an arm grabbed him to the side, pulling him away. Taehyung couldn't see who was holding him, and everything around him began to blur, but he could make out a mint-haired guy firing the car and cursing. Taehyung merely stood there, the video replaying in his head, and the things the person said—

"Taehyung?" He felt someone shaking him, but he just yanked his arms away from the mint-haired guy and stepped away from him, "D-Don't touch me" Yoongi gave him a worried glance. He was bewildered as to why Taehyung, who was not afraid of anything, was now rattled, as if he had a shocking moment of his life. 

Yoongi decided to go home and take a shower and come back, but when he showed up at the parking lot, he found Taehyung standing there, staring at a car speeding toward him, holding a phone to his ears and making no attempts to move away, but Yoongi knows Taehyung would move away if he was in his right mind, but the younger appeared to be having a mental battle. 

"Taehyung, what's wrong?" Taehyung closed his eyes and gritted his teeth in anger. He was a feeling a lot of emotions at the same time— betrayal, hurt, anger, pain, confusion, shock— it was all too overwhelming for him. Too much for him to handle. 

Yoongi had enough of the younger silence, "TAEHYUNG! WILL YOU SNAP OUT OF IT?!" He shouted and Taehyung blinked few times and his eyes darted to Yoongi as a sweat dripped off his forehead, his breath became erratic. His chest raised up and down as he let out heavy breaths. He staggered back a little and Yoongi held him before he could collapse to the ground, "Whoa, Tae! Are you okay?" 

Taehyung let out a shaky breath before clenching his fist, "Taehyung, say something! what the hell happened?" Yoongi spoke up, worry lacing his voice. Taehyung looked at him and his lips quivered, "The v-video..." His voice cracked. Yoongi raised his eyebrows, "What video?" Taehyung looked down at his phone, and Yoongi followed his gaze and his eyes landed on Taehyung phone. 

Yoongi reached out and got the phone from him and saw a text from unknown. Yoongi cast a glance at Taehyung, who was inhaling deep breaths. Yoongi eyes averted back to the video and pressed the play button. 

"What do you say? will you do it?" the guy who he recognized as Yeonsun spoke up, "I'm pretty sure you want this as much as I want this" 

"I'm in, Lim Yeonsun" the other guy spoke up, "I'll spy on liondale. I'll do anything you say... even if that means killing Kim Taehyung" 

But what shocked Yoongi wasn't what he said but who said that. 

Yoongi couldn't believe his eyes as his gaze was glued to the phone, his grip tightening on the phone.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Park Jimin"

▬▬

1134 words 

Sorry for the short chapter, but. . . I wanted to end it here

Shit is about to go down 😔✋

this story is shit lol idek how yall still reading it 😔✋

but thank u for 1k 🥺

i hope u enjoyed it <3