Prolouge

Everyone knows the Kurtas. Super rich, super annoying, and most importantly: super attractive. The mother and son looked like living dolls with their pale skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes. While the father had dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and the same pale skin as the other two. One kid that the parents had at fifteen, a young age, and a young son. Their son Kurapika was smart, short for his age, rather feminine, and a mommy's boy. For a child that the parents had at such a young age, he was more or less like a saint, he never smoked, snuck out, drank, or went to parties. He never did anything sexual or at least that's what he told his parents.

The Paladiknight's on the other hand, was the complete opposite. Nine kids, three in college, one in high school, one in middle school, and four in elementary. No one knows if they're all related. Veronica, Matthew, Victor, Leorio, Xiomara, Miguel, Diego, Mateo, and Rose. In order from oldest to youngest. The oldest children were athletic, loved their parents and their siblings, and were attractive. The youngest kids were smart for their ages, sweet, and adorable. But the middle child, Leorio.....well a mix of both with his special traits.

Kurapika and Leorio have known each other since kindergarten, but now they're in their sophomore year of high school. Sadly, the two never got along, but who knows? That could change, a lot of things do in high school.

________________________

Information (there's a bit, not so much but a bit but I suggest you read it all though it's very important)

Leorio:
•Bi-sexual (but closeted and in denial but can't help going for some dick, also extremely homophobic)
•16-17
•Sophomore Year

Kurapika:
•Openly gay
•16-17
•Sophomore Year

TW's That Will Show Up For Kurapika:
•Death of a family member
•Death of a child
•Some underage drinking
•Eating Disorder

TW's That Will Show Up For Leorio:
•Underage drinking/drug use
•Abuse (Physical and S3xual)
•Slight Pedophilia
•S3lf H@rm
•Hypersexuality

Leorio's Siblings Oldest To Youngest (plus Leorio in a different pic crew because this one sucked ass):

(Note: Leorio's darker than his siblings also his hair is curlier as well the pic crew just didn't have many good options plus he straightens it a lot)

Paladiknight Family Information (relevant):
•Miguel has autism (I did my research and talked to a few autistic friends and please tell me if his character in any way is offensive)
•Parents are divorced
•The triplets, Leorio, and Xiomara all were not born in America (they all have slight accents)
•The entire family's first language is Spanish so grammar mistakes in dialogue will be on purpose
•Leorio has a different mom than all his siblings so he's Afro-Latino
•Leorio's dad only speaks Spanish, every line of his that is in English (along with the characters talking to him) is only to make it easier to read HE ONLY SPEAK SPANISH