{High-School Sweethearts}

(CW: Underage smoking, hypersexuality)
Leorio POV

"As we're all awear of," Principal Netero said, "today is the anniversary of our beloved student Pietro's death. Some of you may not have known him but that doesn't change the fact that he will be missed."

He sighed, "On this day four years ago, Pietro suffered a tragedy. While playing soccer with his friends his heart stopped."

"That's not all that happened." I mumbled.

"This sadly happened because his family didn't have enough money for the surgery to fix his heart. To all friends and family of his in this room," he looked up at me, "we're sorry for your loss."

I hate people saying that 'Sorry for your loss', he isn't lost, he's gone. Lost things you can find, but he can't be found, he won't ever be found. That's just how it works.

I stood up and walked down the bleachers leaving the gym, I couldn't stay in there. It just made me so angry and sad whenever they do an assembly for him. They only use it to get attention by the news and to get money by guilt tripping students to give away their money for 'Heart Research'.

"Someone go get him please." I heard the principle say from inside the gym.

I walked down the hall and to my locker.

"Leorio," I heard a student yell, "Where are you going?"

"I'm leaving." I turned around, "Why? Principle tell you to come fetch me Leroute?"

"In fact he did."

"I know you," I smirked, "You're not actually coming to get me are you? You're hoping to get out of the assembly too."

She caught up to me, "You read my mind." She began to untie her tie, "So, where to?"

"Why not my house."

"What are we going to do there?" She asked slyly.

"I have a few ideas."

"Tell me."

"Do graffiti and smoke weed or we could have some fun."

She smiled, "Answer this question."

"Why?"

"Well if you get it right, we go smoke weed. If you get it wrong, sex or as you calm it, fun." She looked up at me with a smile, "Am I a man or a women."

I chuckled, "Well let me think...you're a women but you could be a tranny."

She laughed.

"So I'm gonna say....you're a man."

* * *

I lit my ciggerate and inhaled before glancing down at the girl beside me, "Want one?"

"Can't, goes against my probation."

"Well so does sex, and look where we are now." I opened my box of ciggerates back up, "So yes or no?"

"I'll share one with you."

I handed her the ciggerate in my hand, "Here."

I leaned back in my bed and sighed.

"Why is your room in the basement?" She exhaled the smoke and handed the ciggerate back to me.

"Well, there isn't enough bedrooms. So household rule is, oldest get the basement." I sat up and took the ciggerate, "And I'm the oldest."

"Where do your siblings sleep then? Youngest gets the attic?" She laughed.

"Nah." I put the ciggerate back up to my lips, "Girls share a room, boys share a room."

Leroute put her hand on my chest and sat up slightly, "So, Doctor." I tensed up as she began to speak, "Why'd you wanna skip school?"

"Because of that dumb assembly. It won't bring him back so whats the point. Plus it was also six period, school was almost over for us, already over for elementary school students do who cares- shit."

"What?"

"School's over for elementary school students. They'll be home any second." I threw my covers off.

She sat up, "Who'll be home?"

"My younger siblings. All of them but Xiomara." I threw her bra on the bed, "Get dressed, you have to leave."

"Wow rude." She began to get dressed, "I never kicked you out if my house after we had sex."

"Yeah well you didn't have younger siblings that would've been home from school at any second." I grabbed my shirt off the floor and began to button up my jeans, "Not to mention that one is five, two are annoying as hell, and the other one has autism and really hates strangers and the smell of smoke."

"I'm sure they'll be okay-"

"I sure Miguel will be fine if I introduce you, just really awkward and distant. I'm more worried about Rose, if she sees you she'll snitch to Xiomara which isn't that bad but still."

"Oh please-"

"And the twins. They see a girl, they'll tell dad, who will beat my ass of he knows I skipped school to have sex, plus it's sex before marriage." I threw on my shirt, "He's very religious."

"I'm sure he won't actually kill you." She came up behind me and put her hands on my shoulders, "Not even one more round Doctor?"

"No I-"

"Please Doctor Leorio."

"No and stop calling me Doctor, I'm not a doctor yet."

She sat down on my bed, "You won't have a fucking chance as a doctor if they'll be able to see what you were like in high-school. A depressed bastard. A sinner. And a slut."

I grabbed my necklace off my bedside table, "Exactly why I don't want to hook up with you again. I would do it if you were any other girl but-"

"Oh yeah, thanks for telling me Doctor."

"I was having a great day 'till you decided to try and guilt trip me into having sex with you." I looked back at her, "You can get arrested for that shit."

I heard the bus pull away and the front door open.

I looked at the pink haired girl, "Use the back door."