031 tutoring

🝆 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 🝆
𝐓𝐔𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆

After the announcement, Naoko sat in her seat, dreading the idea of spending a week surrounded by trees

After the announcement, Naoko sat in her seat, dreading the idea of spending a week surrounded by trees. Her eyes held a glassy sheen as worries filled her head, the prospect of the exam not even registering.

Yaoyorozu bounded up to the girl happily, her voice pulling Naoko from her thoughts, "Naoko-san, would you like to join?"

Naoko blinked and Shoto whispered to her over her shoulder, "Tutoring at her house."

"Oh-" Naoko darted her eyes to her left, "I-I don't know, I'm good with the material, but I'm not the best at teaching others..."

Naoko smiled sheepishly, tugging her sleeves over her hands. Yaoyorozu, rather than getting upset at Naoko blowing her off, smiled, "No worries! If you change your mind, you can always message me!"

Naoko nodded with a soft smile as the taller girl walked back to Jirou. Shoto coughed a bit to clear his throat before speaking.

"Do you wa-"

"Oi, Goosebumps," Bakugo walked up and smacked his hand onto the girl's desk, "You can help beat the material into Shitty Hair with me."

The blond looked back at his desk where a grinning Kirishima was waiting, to which Naoko turned her gaze there as well.

"Uh," Kirishima shot her a thumbs up, "Alrighty."

Naoko waved at Kirishima, packing up her things to walk over to him, not having heard Shoto. Bakugo looked over her head at her brother, who watched blankly as Naoko settled her backpack on her shoulders before approaching Kirishima.

The blond sneered at the half and half boy before following Naoko. She might've forgiven him like nothing, but Bakugo caught the way both of them would flinch around one another. He could easily tell they were both still wary around the other, and he could tell it was in different ways. Naoko feared that she would hurt him, and Shoto clearly held onto his doubts that Naoko was harmless. Naoko's worry was selfless, and Shoto's was rather selfish.

Bakugo backed off without a word, following the two redheads as they walked off campus, talking about where they could study—to which Naoko suggested a nearby café.

Once they got there, after minutes of Naoko and Bakugo arguing about which of them would be able to teach Kirishima more, they settled in a booth near one of the windows. Naoko slid in next to Bakugo, setting her backpack on the seat with him before standing back up.

"You guys know what you want?" She asked, digging out her wallet from her backpack, "Or can I pick for ya? I come here a lot!"

"You can pick!" Kirishima smiled, setting up his notebook and a textbook, lining up a few pencils on the side.