007 heroes and villains

🝆 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 🝆
𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒

🝆 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 🝆 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒

Naoko needlessly took the train that afternoon. She didn't want to walk with Shoto—and he didn't want to walk with her either.

While the half and half boy walked home in the bustling noise of the city, Naoko's earbuds muted the world around her. She watched as buildings flew passed on the other side of the window and ignored the other passengers. Naoko had noticed a trio of people in her class in the same car, but she pulled her hood over her head to avoid them.

Some people looked at her weirdly, wondering how she wasn't dying in the heat of public transport, but Naoko felt fine in her school uniform, paired with her warm tights, a thick pullover hoodie, Touya's fleece lined black jacket.

And she felt fine bundled up at school the next day, pairing her uniform with Touya's jacket and a scarf once again.

The morning consisted of normal classes, which Naoko and the other students had to suffer through before they were allowed lunch in the cafeteria. In the afternoon was what everyone was most excited for: hero basic training.

Naoko wouldn't say she had a favorite hero. She resented the No. 2 Hero, and by extension, a part of her tried not to get her hopes up regarding others. This phenomenon did not exclude All Might, as the girl could only think back to unanswered letters sent years ago rather than focus on the man's bright smile and heroic pose.

"I am..." He shouted, "Coming through the door like a normal person!"

While the Pro Hero posed at the front of the classroom, the students burst into conversation about him and his hero costume.

"Foundational Hero Studies!" All Might boomed, "For this class we'll be building up your hero foundation through various trials! Let's jump right in with this!"

All Might held up a card that said battle in big, bold letters, "The trial of battle!"

Naoko, albeit a tad nervous, was still admittedly excited for her first heroics class, as were her fellow students. She could practically see Bakugo's smirk from her seat, and she sat behind him.

"And to go with your first battle," All Might continued after the students quieted, "We've prepared the gear we had you send in requests for to match your quirks!"

Compartments on the wall opened to reveal a multitude of cases, and All Might had every row grab theirs before telling the students to get changed and meet at Ground Beta.

As they filtered out of the classroom to head for the locker rooms, All Might's voice bellowed, "And don't forget! From here on out, you're all officially heroes!"

🝆 🜂 🝆

Naoko's costume was simple, though maybe not necessarily "heroic" with how little color was included in her palette.