Prt:18- What Do You Want?

I'M ALIVE!! Sorry for the wait.

Percy's Pov~

"Percy?" My lover's voice called pulling me out of my sleep.

"Yes baby?" I ask stifling a yawn. Turning over to face him.

"What do you whant the baby to be?" He asked looking down at the bump forming on his abdomin.

"Hmm? What do you mean?" I ask him.

"Well do you wanna little girl or a boy?" He asked lookin up at me.

Chuckling i tell him "i don't care as long as their healthy." I finish pulling him closer to me

"But think! If its a girl she be the perfect little girl and you can be the big scarey daddy!" He rambled out.

"Then you want a girl?" I ask.

"But what if its a boy! He'd be the perfect little gentleman. And he could learn to fight with you and he could help keep everyone safe. And he'd be the perfect little heir." He rambled out giggleikg at the end.

Chuckling I reply "well then either will be perfect."

A frown had desided to place itself on Nico's beutiful face..

"Somthing wrong baby?" I ask cuping his cheek with my hand.

"What if we hace a boy and he dosnt look like you?" He ask frowning up at me.

"Then they dont look like me." I answered.

"No no no they have to look like you... It be terrible if they didn't.."

"Personally I'd prefer they look like you" I tell him.

"Nooooooo... They have to look like you." He complained

"Baby we cant curse a child with my hair" I tell him, pulling him back to me.

"But I want them to look like you.."

"Are you going to reject them if they dont look like me?" I ask him

"What no?!?" He screamed looking at me. "Why whould you think somthing like that!?!?!"

"Becase thats my point. No mater what they look like we will love them" i tell him "besides anything coming from you will be perfect."

"I gess their looks dont really mater... I still want them to look like you though.."

Chuckling i reply "we can wory about that later for now you need sleep"

"Mk, cuddles?" He ask laying back down.

"Of course baby come here."

Sorry for thr long wait. I dont really have an excuse for it. I hope you enjoyed. Have a good day, night and evening. Bye💜