Prt:2-Lord Chaos

Percy's Pov~

I'm almost to Mom's home. Final flight of stairs. The door's open? Odd.
"Mom..." No response... "Mom, I'm hoooome." No answer
I walk in... to a disaster... Everything is scattered around... destroyed...

"MOM" I begin to yell, "mom, Paul were are you." Running through the house searching everywhere for them. At last, I come the their bed room. As I slowly open the door, the seen left for me is deviating... Blood everywhere, a... knife everything is in pieces... I noticed a stray papper on the ruins of what once was a table.

On it read:
"This is payment for stopping me.

Have fun~
An old friend

I feel the tears, before I can comprehend what truly happen. Something brings me out of my thoughts... a... sound? Crying? I'm not alone... We're is it coming from though... I began to search for the source of the crying.

Finally the closet. Opening the door reveals... a baby! What were did she come from.

I pick her up to get a good look at her. A note falls out over her blanket.

Deciding to read it first, I begin to unfold it

In sloppy scribbles it reads:

Dear Percy,

I hope you find her this is your sister we were planning on surprising you. You will name her

There is something here we don't know who, but they are here for us. Please protect her, I fear we don't have much longer

- Mom

Wiping the tears from my eyes, I pick up the young child careful not to hurt her. "W-well kiddo" my broken voice tells the child, "looks like you are coming with me."

She looked like mom. She is beautiful. "Luna that is what I will call you, Luna Sally Blofis." I grab my bag, clothes for Luna and myself, food, formula, diapers, toys and blanket for us.

"Percy" came a familiar voice. I slipped my hand in to my pocket, while slowly turning around, holding Luna closer.

"Apollo? Why are you here?" I say relaxing at the friendly face.

Apollo goes serious "Percy the other gods want you dead."

Another bullet to my already shattered heart. "What?... Why?... Who?..." For the third time I feal the tears return.

"Me, Artemis, Hades, Aphrodit, Hermes, and Hestia are the only gods to stand by your side. I'm... sorry..."

"What about Luna I can't leave her..." I say in a small and broken voice.

"Percy" Apollo begins. "We have a way to help you." He says biting his lip. "We have some one who can help but the other gods need to think you are gone so they stop looking for you... they need to think you are dead.." he finishes.

"Ok... What do I need to do exactly?"

"Well... we send Luna to Hades th-"

"NO"

"Not kill her teleport her with a note so they know who she is and can hide her until we get there. Did you seriously think I would make you kill her. Anyway we need a decoy a fake body"