Prt:11-The Confession

The nexted few chapters are going to be highlighting important events between. The coronation and the end of the time skip. So these next couple chapters are going to be during waht usually would be a time skip. These will be events like Percy's and Nico's marriage, and other key events. Comment what all events you want to see i will post an update saying wich events i plan on showing if there is an event you want to see comment. Also tell me if you what to see a few about what happens at Camp

Few months later

Percy's Pov~

Me and Nico have been getting closer, over the last few months. I love laying with him and just cuddling. The small kisses, holding him close.... just everything. He's so... so perfect. I just... dont know how much longer we will be able to keep it up... There already were a few close calls... Besides I want everyone to know tha he is mine. I hate seeing others hit on him. And all the people who flirt with me as well.... But I'll put up with it as long as he's happy.

Anyways, everything in the dimension has been fine. We... still... don't know what to call it unfortunately (comment names for this place I'll do a poll with my favorites). We alread have a few dozen peo- I mean citizens. Everything's fine.

"Percy?" I hear, from the other. Looking over to see my boyfriend coming through the door, shutting it slowly.

Raising my eyebrow, I crawl off the bed towards him. "Yeah babe?" I ask encircleing him with my arms pullingnl him close.

Looking up at me, his beautiful eye staring into mine. "I-I think we should tell them...." He says burying his face in my shirt.

I stop for a second, taken back by what he said "You sure, baby? I don't want you doing anything you aren't comfortable with." I pull his head up looking him in the eyes.

His eyes softens and he looks up at me. "Yeah Percy... They deserve to know." Once again leaning in to me I hear him mumble "beside to many people are hitting on my boyfriend."

Chuckling I reply "protective are we?" Causing his face to flush bright red

"Shut up" he yelled snaking me on the arm.

--time skip to a little later--

Standing on the balcony I look out at all my people. Nico is just inside. We decided this was the best way to get it out.

"Everyone may I have your attention." I call out causing them all to look up at me. Most smile and wave. Others look up in confusion. "I have an announcement... I have taken a lover." At this many people were shocked. Which in fairness could probably be blamed on the fact I didnt take any intrest in anyone. Mumbling overtook them in their fit of curiosity. "You all know him to some extent" another round of mumbling resignated through the crowd.

Taking that as his signal Nico walked out and stood beside me. This silenced the crowd. "We hope you will respect our decision" I replied waiting for a reaction. Shortly chears began resignatin through the crowds. "We thank you all for your exeptance" I say putting my arm around my boyfriend, pulling him back inside.

"Told you nothing would go wrong" I wisper in his ear. Kissing the back of his neck.

"Yeah I should have trusted you" he turns around to look at me. My arms still holding him close. He gives me one long look... Next thing I know im I feel warm lips on mine. A soft loving kiss. Lasting only seconds, but full of love.

Chuckling "never going to get over that"

"Hope not" he replies hugging me.

Thanks for reading make sure to read the top part. Enjoy.