Prt:3-The New Home

Percy's Pov~

Nothing and I mean nothing could prepare me for the ride in the portal. It was like shadow travel just faster, brighter, and felt like a dip in the styx all at once. Upon exiting the portal we were greeted by a large palace made of an assortment of different stones it is beautiful, I've decided.

"Percy?" I hear a familiar voice say, pulling me from my thoughts back to reality. Looking around I'm shocked to see my old friends...

Luke... Zoe... Bianca... Beckondof (spelling check plz (〒﹏〒))...  Selia (again spell check)... Caster... Michael... Phoebe....

"B-Bianca" I hear the boy beside me stutter out. Before any of us can process what is happening Nico tackles his sister in an tight embrace, at witch I can't help but smile.

"B-But how... What" Luke mumbled caching my attention.

I smirk "Welcome home" I say simply. I can feal the confusion coming from my fallen friends.

"What do you mean, 'Welcome home'?"

"Let me exp-" I'm cut off my a soft cry coming from the bundle in my arms.

"What is crying" Silia ask looking around for the source her eyes landing on the ball of blankets I'm holding.

"My little sister."

"You have a sister... A baby... Why do you have her everyone knows not to give you responsibility." Zoë says in horror.

"Can I see her?" Zoë ask, in a skittish voice.

"Of course" I say handing her the small child. "We should head in. Neeks and I will explain what happened."

"Jackson" Neeks began "what have I told you about calling me that?" He asked, clearly annoyed.

I give a thoughtful look "I believe you told me not to call you Neeks, right Neeks. Am I correct?" I ask puting on a face of innocence.

"So why do you still call me that." Frustration plastering his face.

"When have I ever listen to anyone, but my self." I reply giving him a mischievous smile.

"I will kill you"

"You have to catch me first." I yell running into the large black building before us. Listen to Nico's death treats all the way.

I stop upon entering I stop to admire the beauty of the room, allowing my friend to catch up.

The room was large with a gigantic living space for visiting, equipped with a new gaming set-up. To one side you could see a huge kitchen. A large dining space and a glorious grand-piano. And a beautiful stair case leading to what I hoped were the bed rooms.

I head for the dinning room table gesturing for everyone to follow.

"Neeks reminder me to thank dad tomorrow, k? I ask"

"Wait..." Caster began "Posi-"

"Not him" I say, my mood darkening "my new dad, Chaos."

"Wha..." I hear my friend begin

"Nico..." I turn to my friend "I think we should explain." To witch he gives an adorable nod wait not adorable. I feel a slight heat on my face. He is just my friend. Friends don't think of friends as adorable. I chastise myself.

"Well it all started with..."

Well sorry for not updating. I have been help my mom. And reading other stories and stuff. Anyways comment ships you would like to see. I'm not against anything wether it be LGBTQ+ or moltiple people ships (ship with more than two people). I can't garenty it will be included but I will try.
(☆▽☆) Goodbye for now.