Prt:16- I'll have Two

This is two months after last chapter

Percy's Pov~

Nico has been so excited recently. Wonder why.... He hasn't told me any thing and I cant remember anything happening... Mabey it had to do with our anniversary.... His mood did inprove shortly after... It's not like we did anything to out there... Visited some of our favorite places... went out for dinner.... And... some other things...  Smirking to myself remembering all the fun we had.

Just as I was getting to the good part I was interrupted. "Baby" the intruding voice of my lover called to me.

Turning to face my beutiful little goth. "Yes love?" I ask

Giggling to himself. The beutiful boy began "close your eyes and give me your hand I have a surprise." He finished slightly bouncing.

Closing mye eye and holding out my hand obediently, expecting to be given somthing, I'm draged into another room which one I dont know. Nico has me set on somthing and places somthing in my hand.

"Ok bro" I hear Luna, when did she get here?, call out.

Opening my eyes reveles a small pan containing a small cake.... Decorated with small a raddle and and a frosting diper... On the cake it said...

Now u have you
and soon it'll be two

bright flash alerted me to the people in the room.. Everyone from the house.. But thats not what mattered...

Getting up I made my why to my husband. "Percy? Are you ok?" He asked in a worried voice... All I could do...

.

.

.

.

Was pull the beutiful man into my arms. "We're going to be parents...? A baby?" I asked him praying i was right...

"Yeah hun, I'm pregnant." He told me his eyes shining happily.

"When? How far alomg are you?"

"About a month ago." He blushed "on our anniversary."

He's gone that long without telling me... Did I do somthing wrong? "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I ask him softly.

"Cause I needed to get everything ready for the reveal and you were busy helping your father." He told me cuddling into my chest.

"Baby I could have stoped... Work dosn't matter as much as you." I told him, burying my face in his hair.

Chuckling he told me "you run a nation with thousands of people and your in training to be rull the universes. I can wait."

"Baby" I wined.

Pulling away he pulled me in for a small kiss. "No wining we have planing to do, nurseries to design, toys to fetch' chop chop mister we have work to do."

Chuckling I reply "Aye aye, captain."

Hope you enjoyed. Sorry for the wait. Have a good day, night, and evening. Bye 💜