Prt:9-Your an idiot.

Italics are thought

Percy's Pov~

Where is he? I've been wandering around for awhile know, but still no sign of him.

"Hey Percy"

"Hey Bianca."

"What are you doing? You seem annoyed." She asked, eyeing me.

Sighing I reply "I cant find Nico" hump. "Do you know where he is?"

Rolling her eyes she replied " Maybe check... I dont know... The blatant corner with few people and less light" she replied pointing to a notisabley darker corner at the back of the room.

"Oh"

"Percy your an idiot."

"Thanks B. See yah" I reply walking towards the dark area.

"Bye"

Why didnt I think to check here in the first place. Shadows are literally his thing. Man I am an idiot. With thoes happy thoghts I begin my new serch for the ever elusive Little Emo. Dont tell him I said that I dont whant to die. Plz?

Nico's Pov~

Chaos' speach ended a bit ago I've been hanging out in this corner Bianca draged me into earlier. I was hopeing Percy would show up but he hasn't... probley got roped in by some one else... he's probabley doing somthing more important sigh.

At least I got my punch... I guess the drinks are good to. Meh.

I wonder whats going on at camp?

(Tell me if you whant a few paragraphs or a chapter based on whats happining at the camp plz)

Hope dads doing all right... Mabey I should check on him.. I meen got nothing better to do. My boyfriend is no were to be seen, my sister vanished into the crowd, and I got no one to talk too. I new I shouldn't have come. I should have stayed back at the house. I could be training or looking throuh the castle. Should have known Percy would be busy.

Percy's Pov~

Where is he? Looking around. Wait that shirt... NICO! Finally!

"Nico!" I call to him startling him.

"Percy!" He repleys happily befor adopting an agitated expretion.

Oh no. What have I done?

"Where have you been!? Do you know how long I've been waiting for you to show up. I thought you were diching me!"

I stoped. He thought I would do that to him? "Nico..." I began pulling him towards me "I'm not going to do that to you ok?" I whisper "I care for you I wouldnt hurt you like that."

After calming down Nico asked "what took you so long anyways?"

"Well.. You see... Umm. I kinda... mabey couldent find you..." I reply, I never relized how maney colors were in the sky realey intriting, right?

The son of Hades just looked at me.

"You mean YOU had trouble finding ME the SON of HADES at a party when there was an area that is filled with SHADOWS and FEW people...?"

"Yes...?" I reply figiting with my sleeve.

"Percy... your not that dum are you?" He asked me with a concerned expression.

"Mabey..."

"I love you but your an idiot."

"Your mean."

"Good. So what exactly do we do now?"

"Hang out and enjoy the party."

"I DONT party Percy." Was his reply.

"To late" I say draging the protesting boy behind me.

Hope you enjoyed and thanks to the user who reminded me to update. This chapter was really short but i hope you enjoyed anyways. Remeber to comment ships you like and recommend ways to inprove. Love you all have a good day/night.