Prt:8-The Crown

Italics are thoghts

Percy's Pov~

"Can I have everyone's attention please." Dad called out over the room. "Your probably wondering why I called you here. Well I have finally taken an heir and potential heiress."

Whispers enveloped the onece silent room.

I can feel the eyes on me. I dont like it.

"You have all heard of the the hero Perseus Jackson, some may even have fought him, have you not?" Yes's echo through the room. "I'm afraid his story did not have a happy ending as we all wished." Dad stops as the murmuring grows to shouts out of disapproval. "But" he continues, "I have decided to give him another chance as my heir and general to my army." The crowd starts to cheer. "Unfortunately," dad interjects once more, " he didnt want the positions..." He paused. The room is dethly silent. "I'll let him explain the rest to you." Dad finishes steping back.

Gulping I step forward pulling down the hood of my cloak. "Dad is correct i am his heir and my little sister is the potential heiress, as I stated and will act as a military leader if the need shouls arises," many people look up at me confusion shaping their feachers, "but the main thing I will be doing with my time is... well very complicated? I guess." I see Luke snickering at my amazing speach. "Dad has given me permission to use a poket dimension and bring beings in need there to receive help and shelter. There with be people of all sorts here. Humans, Werewolves, extraterrestrial, and everything in between. This will be a place of peace and prosperity. Were all cultures and beings can live in harmony and learn about eachother. Please if you do know of anyone in need of help or a new home I will gladly let them stay. I hope in the future to have a place to include animals as well. Endangered ones in need of protection until we can get their original habitat in beter conditions and release them. Or animals that are hurt. Our doors will always be open. Everyone is welcome." At the end of my speech the hall eruptes into claps. Dad gives me a look of approval.

"As you see Percy will make a fine ruler one day. Now for the best part. The crowning of the prince and princess." As he speaks a gaurd comes out holding a crown. Yaaaay.

(Which constilation can you spot also im lazy and not describing the crown aswell i drew this in like 2 hours)

"Percy do you swear to protect the people of the universe and govern the land as fair as posible?"

"Yes. I swear to do my best to be fair to all who live in this universe." I reply.

"Do we have any objections to the crowning of Prince Percy?" No sound met the question "No objections. I know pronounce you Prince Percy, heir to the Primordial Throne." I hear everyone clap as the crown on my head.

Time skip to after the announcements

still percy's pov

Were is he? I've been looking for. For Neeks since the creamony endded. "Luke!"

"Yeah, Percy?"

"Do you know were Nico is? I can't find him."

"Hmmm. I think his sister dragged him of over there after Chaos came and got you."

"Thanks" off I go. Time to find my little emo boyfriend.

Sorry its so short. Also feel free to criticize my work itll help me inprove just dont be too mean about it plz thx. Also plz yell at me anytime you feel im niglecting to post it. Hope you enjoyed