Prt:5-Dating?!?!

Percy's Pov~

"Percy... Percy wake up... Come on we need to get ready..." I hear.

"Noooooo" I reply pulling the covers over my head.

"Huff"

"Hey!" I yell as the cover is pulled from my grasp. "Why di-" next thing I know something is on me kissing me. Opening my eyes reveals non other than the one and only son of Hades.

Pulling away. "Well looks like I found a way to get you up now." He giggles.

"N-Nico" I stutter.

"Yeah?"

"Uh... Uh..." I feal the blush rising.

"Come on"  the smaller wines "you need to get ready."

"Whyyyyyy" I complain setting up to look at the boy.

"Does the word coronation ring a bell?" He ask rolling his eyes.

"Fuge" I grumble.

"Come on" he says.

"I want something first"

"Hmm" he hummed tilting his head to the side.

"This" I reply pulling  the boy in for a kiss. Pulling his slim frame towards me. Then reluctantly pulling apart. Looking at him.

"Uuuhhhh. Duuu." He mumbled out face bright red.

"Wow babe didn't think you would be this easy to fluster" I reply.

"Uhhh... D-Did you j-just call me b-babe?" He inquired, flushing bright red.

"Yeah? Do you want me to stop? Was it to soon?" I rambled on, worried I messed up.

"N-NO. I-I mean I like it. J-Just didn't expect it. Uhhhh..." He looked away "ummmm.."

"What's the matter" I lift his head to look at me. Confusion and worries shone in his eyes.

"P-Percy... are we dating..." He mumbled out. Not meeting my eyes.

"I guess I should be asking you that." I reply shrugging. He gave me a questioning look.

"W-What do you meen?"

"Nico will you be my boyfriend?" I ask the smaller boy. Caressing his face looking him in he eyes.

"W-What you want me to..."

"Yeah Neeks. What do you say?" I ask, never braking eye contact.

"O-Ok"

I lean in for another kiss. Planting my lips on his. Enjoying the taste of the smaller's mouth.

"Know we can get ready." I say pulling away from the boy. Picking him up once again.

That's right they aren't doing anything. I see you sinners out their. (눈‸눈)

"Percy put me down" he complained lightly shoving me.

"Nah"

He looks up at me trying to look threatening, but failing miserably. Instead taking on the appearance of a small puppy.

"Awwww" I squeal "Your so cute."

"W-What" he stutters. " I'm not cute! I'm dark and mysterious. Not cute."

"Nah your right."

"Thank yo-"

"Your adorable" I continued placing him on his feet, in front of the closet door.