Prt:6-Locket

Percy's Pov~

"I found a few different outfits for you." Nico says pulling me twords our bed. "I found a black suit with a blue tie. A gray suit with a red tie. A blue button up shirt with dress pants. Which do you prefer?" The smaller said laying the outfits down for me.

"I dunno" I shrug. Looking at the boy. "What do you think I should wear?" I ask pulling him in to me.

"Percy" the boy sighed annoyed looking up at me. "You can be all lovey dovey later." Rolling his eyes "As for your question I think you would look best in the blue dress shirt." Nico finished pulling away from me.

"Fiiiiinnnneee." I complain, grabbing the outfit. "I'll be back." I call heading to the restroom.

--time skip Percy has changed--

"Baaabbbee" I call exiting the bathroom.

"What" the annoyed son of Hades called from the bed. Apparently he had changed. He was in a red button down shirt, black pants, and dress shoes. "Man. That look so good on you."

"W-What" he stuttered out going red. "S-Shut up."

"What?" I raise a single eye brow. "Am I not allowed to complement my boyfriend?" I ask faking confusion.

The boy huffed in response. "Come on we need to check on the others and dress Luna." He says walking towards the door. "You coming" he calls me.

"One sec."

"What are you doing? We're going to be late." He complained.

"Sorry babe" I reply walking to the closet looking for something I saw earlier. Spotting the object I grab it. A small heart locket. There was the inscription "Family is forever" in cursive. Opening the locket revealed a small photo. I look sadly at the photo. It's of me, mom, and Paul shortly before their death. I feel tears threatening to spill.

"Percy..?" A voice calls from the door way.

I turn quickly to see the worried face of Nico. I try to hide my face. He shouldn't see me like this. I chastise myself. "H-Hey Nico" I mentally curse at my weak voice.

"Percy..." I hear him say, before being enveloped in a tight embrace. "Percy... It's ok..."

I turn to look at him. He has a pained expression. "N-Nico I'm s-sorr-"

"You have nothing to be sorry for. You need to grieve like everyone else. You're human too." He say pulling closer. "Percy... You need time, please don't beat yourself up about it." He finished looking up at me.

"Thank you" I reply I'm not sure what to say sooo I pull the boy in for a kiss. "I love you."I say absently, braking away from him.

"I-I l-love you too" the boy mumbled out, hiding his face in my shirt. "W-Well let's get t-the others know."

"Ok babe." Grabbing the locket as I pull the smaller out behind me. "Let's get Luna. I miss her."

"Percy you'd miss a pigion if it left you." Nico commented.

Scoffing I reply "how do you know? Besides this is my sister. She is pretty much my only family besides Chaos. I love our friend and all, but they aren't the same as my family." I finish not as excited as before.

"W-Well you s-still have me." I hear the boy mumble under his breath.

"I guess your right. Maybe Luna and Chaos aren't my only family." I reply pulling him into Luna's room.

Upon entering we fined a wide awake infint in Bianca's arms.

"About time you showed up."

"Sorry sis" Nico mumbled " this dork was being all lovey dovey or whatever and took forever to get ready." He complained.

"How's Luna."

"She's fine Percy. Know are we ready to go." Came the inpatient reply.

"Depends are the others are ready or not."

"They're waiting for us down stairs" she replied handing me the giggling child who I happily took.

"Well" I began, "let's get the others and leave.

Sorry for the delay. Like I said I've been very busy. I'm currently taking my EOCs so I'm a bit stressed right now. I promise to try and give more regular updates. Like I said I do want to make the chapters longer so please be patient with me. Thanks for the understanding. Remember to comment ships you would like to see. Make sure to read my other story's. Bye (◡ ω ◡)(✿^‿^)