Prt:12-One Important Talk

Nico's Pov~

Percy's been so... distant lately... Is he mad at me? I hope not.... Me and Percy have been dating for a for awhile know... Hard to say exactly how long... I mean time is odd in some places... What if he wants to break up.. o-or he's found someone else... Gods I hope not I-I dont wanna lose him.

"Hey Nico!"

"Yeah" I turn to see my sister. I told her about whats happening... She says its fine... I hope she is right...

"Percy said to give you this" she replied, handing over a small letter...

"Ok" I replied slightly confused... Why didn't he just text or something.

Opening the note reveals a small message.

Hey Neeks, I want to talk to you about something... I have somthing I want to ask you...

Love Percy~

There was also a set of coordinates at the bottom of the page...

What would he want to talk about... The thought keeps coming to my head, as I head to the location.

--time skip--

Finally here it is.... Beutiful. The coordinates brought me to a beautiful forest. Full of amazing plants.

"Percy" I call out hopeing to find my boyfriend.

A soft chuckle sounded behind me startling me. "Over here Neeks." I hear turning to my raven haired boyfriend.

"You said we needed to talk?" I ask a bit hesitant.

"Neeks" he said. "I don't think I want to be your boyfriend any more." He said

"W-What... but. ... Percy" I stamered out looking at him... Why?

He just chuckled and went to pull something  out of his pocket... "Yeah, just not feeling it any more.." He said holding a small object in his hand.

Just as I felt the tears weld up in my eyes he spoke again. "I'd much prefer fiance" he said, reveling a velvet box.

"W-What." Was all I could get out...

At the moment he got down on one knee and said "Nico, Will you marry me?" Slowly he opened the box to reveal a beutiful ring (i can draw a pic of the ring if you want or you can just imagine what you want it to look like)

I just huged him "you idiot I thought you were breaking up with me." I cried out, moving to set in his lap.

He just chuckled "I could never leave you, baby. What would I do without you." He said hugging me. "So, uh is that a yes or..." He asked.

Rolling my eyes I replied "of course you idiot. Why would I say no?"

He just smiled and slipped the beautiful ring on my finger. "Im glad"

A 444 words emotional rollercoaster. Hope you liked it, and to those who actually thought I was going to break up my ship. Why? Why would i do that? Any ways hope you enjoyed have a good day, night, or evening. Feel free to yell at me in the comments. Bye💜