Shock

"Who is River?"

***

River's POV:

"Are you coming River?" Luceil starts running towards the direction of the broken down house. She is 3'9" with pale blonde hair, and blue eyes with around the pupil. We reach the house through the fields.
The house is a dirty wood brown with a broken ceiling falling inward. The shutters are broken, and the porch is caving. Spirits had broken right through the ceiling of the house. how the house was still standing is a mystery, yet to be discovered.

I started running after Luceil; my sword cutting the air behind me. I burst through the door, she simply goes trough it. Luceil is a mix between vampire and elf. She has the abilities of a vampire and the beauty of an elf. We are step sisters. When I arrived in Caraphernelia our parents, Orcnan and Vixcil (Orc and Vix), took me in as their own. They said I was found at Abalack Fountain. It is a fountain in the middle of a cemetery that releases cooled liquid gold. It is toxic as hell, but it's beauty is extraordinary. Vix is always telling me the stories about how I was holding a sword before I knew how to use one. I love her and Orc. They are the closest I have to family so I take care of them like they took care of me.

"So what are we do-" I ssh her. "But Riv-"

"Ssh." I walk silently. I can smell the rusty smell of gold in the air. Something or someone else is here. I signal here to follow my lead. We start walking down the hall only to be hit with blistering cold; our breaths able to be seen in the air. Snow begins flying from the room at the end of the long hall wet hall. Ice sticks to the walls, ceiling, floor, and door. I reach for the door knob and feel the cold emanating from the the inside. The door creaks open and I ready my sword. My heart starts pounding in my ear, my blood racing through my veins, adrenaline engulfing me. We burst through and I put up my shield as ice comes shooting at me.

"OOOUUUTT!!! GET OUT!!!" This dragon isn't going down without a fight.

"Not until your blood spills over your precious gold!" I swing my sword and cut it's leg. Luceil runs under and around the dragon cutting and stabbing at it. I mange to move around it's whipping tail, blocking it's deadly ice breath, and climb onto it's back. It flaps it's wings wildly in attempt to get me off. Luceil comes and chops of it's wings. I pull my sword up and send it jabbing into the beast's back; making it drop to the ground it instantly. It's silver blood flows over the gold as promised. "Luceil get the jar." She pulls out the jar and begins collecting the silver blood.

"Now all we have to do is take some into town and see what we can get for it. You go get the barrel so we can take all this gold home." Luceil orders.

When I get back I take all the gold and put it in the barrel. "So how's Jorlore?" I strike a conversation.

"Good. We've had a fight recently." She catches my attention.

"About what exactly." I press.

"You." I feel confusion wash over me.

"What about me." Worry floats in my voice.

"You and Jace." My breath is caught. A balloon blows up in my throat.

"What about Jace?" My voice panicked.

"He's coming back." My heart stops as the words leave her mouth. Time slows and I become dizzy. Everything goes black.

***

Ok ok. I am trying my best to fit homework and school into updating so I'm sorry if I don't update frequently guys. Thanks for reading the story again. I know I'm not so good at it but I'm trying my best; bare with me here.

🌀Thanks🌀

This has been a message from Batman📲Signing Off📴
(030)\
(030)/