Worries

"Jorlore Luke Maylem, I do like you." I leaned in, in spite myself, and kissed him.

~~~

Marigan's POV:

Jace didn't come home like I told him. What if it already happened? I need to tell him! I need to tell him what actually happened to his parents.

"Mary!" A voice yelled out to me. When I turned I noticed it was Angelic.

"Hey Angel." In spite my worrisome mood, a smile spread across my face. I guess that's how all best friends made you feel; happy no matter what your mood was.

"Are you ok rust bucket? You look worried." Somehow Angel read right past my expressions. I knew she was one of those people who could read minds and do a lot of mind tricks but she never actually likes to use her powers. She finds it very invasive and controlling.

"Yeah I'm worried a lot. Jace didn't come home like I asked. It's always this time of year that worries me you know?"

"Yeah. It's too much for a child to handle on their own. You know you should just tell him already. Louise it would make this whole situation easier on both of you. Sometimes he just needs to understand why he would be getting sucked through this worm hole every September." Angie hits on a constantly re-discussed subject.

"He's not ready Angel cake." I put it simply.

"Then when Mary?" Our eyes meet and she stares me down.

"Soon." The conversation ends there.

"Ok let's get you home so we can look for him."

~~~

Ok so I might put up a few quick chaps ok. Love you guys.

This has been a message from Batman📲Signing Off📴

🌀Thanks🌀