Can You Feel My Heart?

Why did I kiss River.

I liked it. I want more.

Dammit I want her to be mine. Why isn't she mine?

I'm a terrible person.

It's all my fault...

It's all my fault...

It's all my fault...

***

River's POV:

He just kissed me and I allowed him to. I loved it and I'm craving more but I know he's gonna be leaving soon anyways. Why did I have to allow for such conduct. He doesn't even know how I feel about him and I still allow this flirting to go on. We can't we mustn't. We need to go the hell hounds are howling. We need to hurry. 

But there he stood. Not moving like he's asking for them to find him. Have I hurt him? I haven't done anything wrong have I? I mean yes I stopped the kiss but that's to spare his feelings. Not to hurt him. Dammit what have I done! 

"Jace we need to hurry." I grab onto his wrist and tug to start walking, but he doesn't budge. I swear he's being ridiculous. I follow up by saying, "Look if u wanna stay here and get killed that's on u but I..." I start to see tears fall. What have I done? That's when he falls to the ground and I run towards him in a frenzy.

Jace's POV:

The darkness is consuming me again... Miles and miles of nothing but darkness in every direction. A lullaby is playing somewhere in the distance but the source is no where to be seen. Is this my dream? I feel something grab me from and then I'm yanked down by pitch black hands with faces of agony. The faces reminded me of theatre masks. They were pulling me into the darkness with them, but I didn't struggle and as I was pulled farther down; my heart rate began to slow.

I saw her right before I was about to be engulfed by the tar like liquid. Yelling out to her I tried to pull myself up as she ran towards me crying. Suddenly she started to transform back and forth between herself and Aubrey. They start screaming out to me and right when everything is fading to black; River grabs my hand and whispers into my ear.

"Jace wake up, ur dying..."

And I wake up inside the treehouse on the couch with medical stuff hooked up to me. River is as my side holding my hand crying. She keeps repeating "I love you" as if I'm dying. I reach my free hand over and lay my hand on her head causing her to look up at my with joy, shock, fear, and tear stained glass eyes with mascara running down her cheeks. She instantly hugs me and pain shoots through my body making me cringe.

She whispers, "U were dying..."

Aubrey's POV:

The next thing I see since waking up is me in a dark room, head aching from where the parson hit me, and I'm tied to a chair. A single light is shined upon me. I can see a 1 way glass window  and it appears that I'm one the no see side.

An speaker echo's a raspy voice, "Wakey wakey rich kid."

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!!" I cry even though my voice barely comes over a raspy whisper.

"You'll find out soon enough." The speaker replies but with a much deeper raspy voice. That must be a guy.

Then silence and I try to scream for help with my broken voice crying. It's no use...

***

Hey guys been a while. Hope you like the update. I worked hard on this one so yeah. I'd also like to thank all the readers that have stayed with me even though I'm terrible at keeping up. Love you guys.
Life's a bitch
Don't quit
🌉Night thinking☁
🌅Day Dreaming🌌
Here it is my PowerPuffs 😝

~PowerPuff Batman Out~