Dark Turns

"Oh darling every guy loves you." My mother chuckles.

"Ok." We sat down and ate a nutritious dinner.

~~~

Aubrey's POV:

Tuesday

"Aubrey I'm going out be back in a bit." Mother yelled up the stairs.

"Ok mom." She finally got herself a boyfriend off Tinder.

"Hi Aubrey." His raspy voice comes up the stairs.

"Hi Liam. Bring her back by 11:30." I joke casually. I hear them giggling while walking out the door. My phone buzzes making the dresser vibrate. I put my pencil down on top of my homework to pick up my new iPhone. The name says Lilly. "Hello?"

"Hey Aubrey. Get up and get ready. We are going out for your birthday!"

"My birthday?" I ask dazzed and confused.

"Yeah silly. Don't you remember anything? Never mind just be ready when we get there. Bye!"

"Wait Lilly I..." The line cuts off before I finish. In the mean time I get dressed thinking about how silly it must be for me to forget my own birthday. I'd been so worried about Jaece that I never even thought to think about me. Where am I...

***

By the time she knocks on the door I'm just getting downstairs.

"Aubrey open the door!" Lilly screams through the door.

I open the door to be blindfolded and yanked into a van. "Hey!"

"Be quiet if you wanna live." A deep raspy voice says.

"Lilly this isn't funny!" The person ties my hands together and puts a  gun to my head.

"I SAID BE QUIET!" The car starts moving to God knows where. All that can be heard is talk radio and the low roar of the car engine. It smells of rotten flesh and fabreeze. The continuous thought rubbing through my mind is "What did I do to deserve this?"

                                                                  ***TO BE CONTINUED***

Hey guys sorry that haven't updated in a while but I think you'll like this parted chapter. ☺oh and thanks for all likes and reads. It means a lot to me. So comment what I can do better and like if you please

Thanks

Batman over and out