one,two, three, and four!

"One, two, three and four"

"From the top!"

"One, two three and four!"

"Katrina, what did I say, keep the cartwheels on beat!" Devyn yells. "Norah, please keep balance, and Sam throw her up on beat." Devyn demands.

Ever since devyn has became Captin, she has been so demanding. I understand she needs to keep us on our feet but damn! By the way, I'm Norah, I'm 17 soon to be 18 and I'm a flyer. I catch my breath and run over to devyn as he places her palm on her forehead.

D- "what Norah?"

N- "can, we, please, take five?"

D- "sure whatever!"

"Take five!" Devyn yells as she runs over to Colby sitting on the bleachers. She sits on his lap and began making out with him. I cringe. I sit next to Sam.

S- "water?"

Sam holds his hand out with his water in it. I take it from him.

N- "thank you, want me to water fall?"

S- "no it's fine."

I take a few sips before handing the water back to Sam. I start adjusting my socks and fixing my shoes. I break the silence.

N- "I saw you looking up my skirt."

I say smirking while still paying attention to my shoe. Sam almost chocked on his water.

S- "i- uhhh-"

N- "I- uhhh-"

I teasingly mock Sam.

S- "I hate you!"

N- "you love me and you know it."

"Alright, gather up!! Breaks over!" Devyn yelled. I stand up and start walking down the bleachers when Sam slaps my ass. I turn around and look at him. He just smile. I smack his arm leaving a mark and roll my eyes.  

We all gather onto the matts and start our routine.  "One, two, three and four! Five, six, seven and eight"

On eight is when Sam and the rest of the guys throw me up so I can do a 360 turn landing in Sam's arms. He throws me straight up a giant as I land on all the guys hand. I look over and see Colby staring. His stare distracts me and I missed skill 10. "Norah!" I panic and loes my balance falling to the floor. Sam thankfully catches me.

N- "shit, sorry."

D- "whatever, practice is over, go get changed and have a good day everyone!"

I pull myself up and head to the locker room where I meat kat. "Hey Norah, are you down to come hang out at my apartment today?" Kat ask. I replied "uhm sure, also can I stay the night, rough times at my house, my mom has been hooking up with random guys and it's just making me stress."

K- sure.

I take off my shirt and skirt. Everyone finished before me and was already out the Locker room. I start putting back on my clothes. I hear foot steps, I just thought it was devyn. "Oh- sh- shit I'm sorry!" I hear a voice say I turn around and see Colby brock. I see him with his hand over his eyes with his head looking down towards the floor.

C- "sorry, I thought you were devyn."

N- "it's all good."

Colby then moves his hand from his eyes looking at me standing in my undergarments.

N- "Colby, that doesn't mean open your eyes!"

Colby then covers his eyes quickly again. I laugh.

N- "just get out loser"

Colby's nods as he opens his eyes looking at me for a quick second the turns around to leave. I put my clothes back on and leave to meet Sam at his car. I can't afford a car yet, and me and my family arent the wealthiest. O slip back on my clothes

The cardigans was Sam's, I should probably give it back to him

The cardigans was Sam's, I should probably give it back to him. I grab my bag and purse and leave the lockerroom. I was the last one here besides the guys, they stay pretty late. I meet Sam at the bleachers.

S- ready?

N- yeah, can you drop me off at Kats?

S- of course, let's go.

We leave the bleachers and head for the exit door. I feel Sam's arm on my lower back as he walks beside me. I smile. He walks me to his car and opens the door for me. I get in as he goes to his side and gets in the car as well. He start up the car and starts to drive. I hear my phoneen ding.

I close my phone as I arrived at Kats house

S- "we are here!"

N- "thanks Sam"

I lean in for a hug but it goes the wrong way, Sam thought I was about to kiss him. It was a bit awkward.

S- "oh I'm sorry, I can't believe, wow uh."

N- "it's fine Sam."

I pull front the hug and kiss his check. I leave the car and wave him but as he leaves. I knock on the door and as I wait I look at the stars, I just love stars.

Kat opens the door.

K- "hey!"

She let's me in and I see Colby in the kitchen making something. He turns around and see me at the door. "Hey Norah!" He yells.

I lose focus and push my soul back into my body. "Hey loser." I say nervously.

K- cmon let's go to my room.
_________________________________________
SHEEESH, I'M IN LOVE WITH THE FIRST CHAPTER. Comment and tell me what you guys think. Vote and follow please, love you! 🖤✖