F•r•i•e•n•d•s

School was finally over and I was driving back to my house. We i get there I park. I walk in quietly making sure my mom was home. She wasn't, neither was my brother. I walk to my room and shut my door. I began taking off my makeup, I needed to get ready for work. I put on my work outfit then my shoes, I grab my phone and leave, I was getting close to getting my own place.

**

I finish work and head home. I look at my phone and check my Instagram notifications and see a lot of people like my post.

I put my phone on the charger

I put my phone on the charger. I take off my work shirt and pants showing the green thong and bra I was in. I hear my window open, I turn around and see colby.

N- "what they hell are you doing here?"

Colby doesn't answer my question he just sits on my bed.

C- "you didn't answer my question earlier, so when you answer mine, I'll answer yours."

N- "what in the hell colby! Fine!"

C- "did you and Sam have sex?"

N- "yes, we did, so what?"

Colby stands up getting close to me. He places his hands on my hips pulling me close to him I gasp. "Was he better than me?" Colby ask.

N- "I'm not answering that, you haven't answered my question."

I reverse what Colby said.

C- "I just told you why im hear, to figure out if he was better than me."

I pull away from Colby.

N- "if it makes you go away, yes, he was."

I look at Colby and see him furrow his eye brows, he look almost angry. He didn't say anything. He took of his shirt and sat on my bed, leaning against my head Bord. "What are you doing?" I ask, not taking my eyes off him. "Proving to you that I can be better." Colby says. I look him directly in the eyes. "I have a boyfriend Colby and you, have a girlfriend" I say.

C- "says the one who is standing there in her underwear."

I realized I was still in my underwear. I ignore it. He then stands up from the bed and walks over to me, he grips onto my hips again, I gulp. He grabs the side of my neck, making me look up at him. He tilts his head down a- little, connecting our lips.

"And what difference does that make" he whispered into my ear. "I wanna show you, I can be better" he whispered again making me shiver. He picks me up setting me on my dresser. He fits in between my legs. He kisses from my lips to my jawline. I let out a small hitched breath as he kisses over Sam's marking. Colby places his hand underneath my thighs, lifting me up. Not breaking the kiss he brings me over to my bed, setting me on top of him. I straddle my hips as I unbutton his pants. I run my hands down his stomach as he grips onto my ass.

I kiss his neck, not leaving any markings because it will be obvious. I kiss his jaw line the connect our lips. I could feel his bulge. He then flips up over to where I'm on the bottom. He reaches behind me unclipping my bra. He throws it in my room. He then pins my hands above my head, he only had to use one hand because he was much stronger than me. He kisses from my breasts to my stomach then to my area. He rubs my heat through my underwear.

I let out a small moan "you want me" Colby says. "What makes you say that? " I ask. "I can tell" Colby replied. He then rips off my underwear. He let's go of my wrist to take off his pants but then instantly pins me again. He reaches his hand into his pocket in his pants and pulls out a condom, almost like he knew he was going to be using it. He puts it on himself as he opens my legs. He doesn't let me adjust he just pounds into me. There is so much pain, but so much pleasure to make up for it.

He thrust into me hard as skin slapping fills the room. I let out a loud moan as his grip on my wrist becomes tighter. I arch my back. Colby places his head in the crook of my neck as he let's go of my wrist. I dig my nails into his back, probably leaving scratches.

"F√ck" Colby moans underneath his breath. I grip a- fist full of his hair as he pounds into me harder. I could feel my legs already weal, I knew I wasn't going to be able to walk after this. Colby then pulls out, I look at him confused. "Hands and knees, now" Colby demands. I get on my hands and knees and he instantly pounds into me again. I grip onto my head board for support as it hits the wall, leaving a loud noise.

"Shit colby!" I moan, he was really impressing me. He throws his head back biting his lip containing himself. He grips onto my hips, digging his nails into them. I then feel Colby hit that spot, he thrust into me hitting in a few more times before we both released. I fall down, as my legs give up. Colby flips next to me as our heavy breathing fills the room. "Shit" I say through my breaths.

C- "told you I was better"

Colby takes off the rubber tying it, throwing it away. He pulls on his boxers and lays next to me.

N-"don't you have to leave?"

C- "no I told kat I was going to my friends house"

N- "oh okay, can you get my shirt, I can't walk, also my uh underwear."

Colby smirls, knowing what he had done. He gets up grabbing me my clothes. I put them on getting under the covers. Colby sits next to me. I face him. "Do you not feel bad" I ask.

Colby puts his arm over me, pulling me close to him?

C- "about what?"

N- "sleeping with you girlfriends and sisters best friend, and your best friends girlfriend?"

C- "sometimes I do but, you know we are just friends so, I think it's fine, and plus, devyn cheats on me a lot, mainly with Corbin, the dude in your 3rd period."

I think about how he said we were just friends.

"Right" is all I say as I cuddle into Colby. I eventually fall asleep
_______________________________________
Friend zoned much, okay. Vote, comment and follow please, love ya ✖🖤😚