stings lead to bruises tht are permanent. (self harm ⚠

I open the door. I hear movement in the kitchen, Mac was at his girlfriends, my only guess was mom or another random man hoe. I walk into the kitchen to see my mom looking through the medicen cabinet.

N- mom?

M- where the hell is it!

N- what are you talking about?

M- where the hell is my medication?

N- what medication mom.

M- nothing Norah, nothing.

I could tell she was drunk. I walk over trying to get her to calm down. She then pulls me away.

M- don't put your hands on me little girl.

N- mom, please, calm down.

M- Norah west Allen, get me a beer.

N- mom you don-

I was interrupted with the usual slap. I feel the sting as my tear runs over the hand print. I go to the fridge and get her a beer.

M- thank you.

I walk away then start running to my room. I quickly pack a bag of clothes for one night then I turn off all my electronics. I grab my charger and computer putting them into my bag. I throw my bag over my shoulder as I sneak out my window.

I began walking, the darkness and the chirping of cricket, the made rhythm. I was planning on going to Kats apartment. It was a 45 minute walk, but, I definitely don't wanna stay with my mom.

It's been about 30 minutes. I look at the time and see it's 9:43pm. I sigh. 15 more minutes. The darker it gets the more creepier it gets. People are weird these days. Is top and take the flashlight out of my bag, along with my pepper spray, just to be safe. I put my bag back on my back and keep walking.

Once I arrive I let my fist touch the door, making a knocking sound. A tired Colby answers it. "Oh, Colby, um, Kat here?" I ask.

C- no, she's at her "friends" house. Which I thought was you but I guess not.

N- oh okay, do mind if I stay here for tonight, my- mo-, family problems.

See thing is no really knows what goes on in my house, I just keep it to myself.

C- I mean I was asleep but sure.

He moves out of the way to let me in

He moves out of the way to let me in. I head to the living room. I set my stuff on the floor. I lay on the couch facing away from everything. I hear the door close. A single tear runs down my face, followed by many more. I hear Colby coming over to me so I walk to the bathroom locking the door behind me.

I began crying more. I see a candle lit. O stick my index finger over the fire. "1... 2...3...4..." Icount to myself before I got interrupted with a knock at the bathroom door. "Norah, are you ok? " I heard colby ask.

N- yeah, yeah all good.

I sniff. I open the door and walk out, I don't realize colby was still at the door. I look in his eyes.

He pits his arm around me and pit my head into hai chest. I began crying again. He kisses my head. What, he. Kissed. My head!

C- talk to me.

N- "my mom, she hits me, she drinks, she brings he radom men, she abuses my brother, and she overdoses on medicine. She hurts me colby, she hurts me every day, I just don't know what to do anymore!"

I say into colby chest as more tears fall. I feel colby grip tighten.  He pulls from the hug and lifts up my chin. He softly kisses my lips. I smile. I know it's wrong but, I can't help it. It's wrong to like him. I kiss him back. He then picks me up. He sets me on the kitchen counter fitting in between my legs. His kisses my neck. I take off his shirt. I run my hands down his stomach. When someone opens the door.
_________________________________________
Am I moving this story to fast?