Your boyfriend does.

I wake up to my alarm. I shake Colby awake. "what?" Colby groans. "Get up" I say.

C- "five more minutes. "

I shake my head and get up, but colby pulls me back down. He fits me right in between his arms. He smirks. He opens his eyes fully. He looks at me then moves the hair in my face, behind my ear. He grabs my cheek and gently kisses my lips. I smile as I go in for another kiss. I pull away and lick my lips.

I get out of bed, "where are you going?" Colby ask. I just ignore him and went to kats room. I knock. "Come in" I open the door. "Oh, uhm morning" kat says. "Morning, do you have any clothes I can wear." I ask. She nods. She opens her closet. "Let me pick something for you. Please!" She Beggs. I give in and let her.

She gives me some clothes. I go to the bathroom and change.

I put on mascara and walk back into Colby's room

I put on mascara and walk back into Colby's room. I see him getting changed and I quickly close the door. "Sorry" I say. "Relax, Norah, it's not like you haven't seen it before" colby says opening the door in his boxers. He stands to the side letting me in. He eyes me up and down. He slides on some black pants then a button up stripped shirt.

I smile

I smile. He grabs his phone and I grab mine. We leave his room and see kat. We leave and head to colby corrola. We get in and I sit in the front with colby.

We get to school and when we get there, I let out a big breathe. Colby looks at me and places his hand in my thigh. "It's going to be okay, I promise" I nod as I wipe the one tear that fell. Colby leans over and pecks my lips. Kat gags. A- I giggle a small bit, she smiles and I smile back at her. We get out the car and we walk into school. We all go to devyns locker. I see her standing there and she just smacks me across the face, "$\ut" she spits. She then goes up to colby and put her hands on his shoulders and knees him in the balls.

He groans as he places his hand there. I run up to her grabbing her hair. She turns around leaving a punch on my right cheek. I then return the favorfavor with a punch in the nose. She laughs. "I hope you die, have fun with him, he'll just cheat on you" devyn says.

"See no, he isn't the cheater you are, wanna tell everyone about your fling with corbin?" I say with a snarky attitude. The attention goes to devyn. "That's why your a- hoe and no one likes you!" Devyn spits. "Your boyfriend likes me." I say. Devyn look at me, she rolls her eyes and walks away.

"Damnnnn" kat says as she walks towards me. She sees my nose bleeding. I hold it as me, kat and colby go to the bathroom. I get a paper towel wiping it. "You okay?" Colby ask. I nod. "That, b!t©h got what she deserved, also I quit the cheer leading team." I say as I get the last of the blood.

Kat hugs me. Then she ask me, "what did devyn ever do to you?" I look at her.

N- "nothing really, except try to take you away from me, have you never noticed that?"

Kat just nods and smiles.

K- "well she failed."

Me and Kat laugh. We leave the bathroom I see Sam, he lock contact with me. He then look at colby as he walks with me.

He rolls his eyes.
________________________________________
Well this book sucked, I'm adding one more chapter and that's it, idek why I wrote this book.

**