Date?

*recap*

He pulls from the hug and lifts up my chin. He softly kisses my lips. I smile. I know it's wrong but, I can't help it. It's wrong to like him. I kiss him back. He then picks me up. He sets me on the kitchen counter fitting in between my legs. His kisses my neck. I take off his shirt. I run my hands down his stomach. When someone opens the door.

*end of recap*

I don't think I ever saw colby move so fast. He moves to the other side of the conter, wiping my light pink lipgloos of his lips. Kat opens the door.

K- col- Norah, what are you doing here.

Kat sets down her stuff and walks over to me. I jump down from the counter. "Uhm, my mom, she did the Usual." I say. Kat hugs me. "I'm sorry." She says. I just smile and nod.

K- ima go get a shower, go ahead and head to my room, be in there in a bit.

N- k.

Kat leaves and goes to the bathroom. I look over and see colby smirk. "What?" I ask. "Nothing." He says as he walks past me brushing his shoulder against mine. I ignore him and walk into Kat's room. I eventually fell asleep.

I wake up and groan at the noise of a Blairing alarm. I get up and go to the bathroom. I come back into Kat's room and we start getting ready. I put on.

And Kat puts on

And Kat puts on

I do my quick make up and grab my bag containing my cheer outfit

I do my quick make up and grab my bag containing my cheer outfit. Me and Kat leave. We wait outside for colby and once he arrives we began walking. We stop at the gas station and I get a monster and Kat and colby get a red bulls.

C- monsters are basic.

I look at colby.

N- no, they taste better.

C- funny.

K- y'all stop.

We arrive at school and we go to all of our classes. (We have 4) we finish and me and Kat are walking together leaving. I was stopped by Sam.