Chapter 16 (Final) Important A/N

3rd P.O.V
Marinette sat in her room shell shocked looking at the results. She didn't know how this happened, she could guess but it probably wouldn't be 100% correct. All she remembered was talking to Damian in the garden and feeling woozy then suddenly in a room the next morning and she was with someone in a bed, but her memories were still fuzzy for a few hours after that. She thought, 'What exactly am I going to do now, I already have a business and make enough money, I definatly won't get rid of them, I should try to remember or find out who the father is though.' She looked outside and noticed it was dark so she went to bed and fell asleep thinking about it.

Marinette woke up with a start and sweating as her dream revealed who exactly was the father and after realising what she did with who her entire face looked like the red on her old ladybug suit. She dressed up in some joggers and a comfortable crop top she designed as her newest collection 'Lazy Dayz' and headed out towards her with the results in a folder to tell the father.

After closing her car door with her sweating and shaking hands she knocks on the Wayne Manor door and waits while fidgeting for someone to get the door. Alfred soon opens the door and motions her to come in and says, "Hello Marinette I assume you're here to see Master Damian."

Marinette P.O.V

I nodded my head and with a shaking voice say, "Yes thanks Alfred." I don't trust my voice to say anything else and walk up the stairs listening if anyone else was coming.

I knock on Dami's door and I hear a faint response of him saying come in Mari. I open the door and ask, "How did you know it was me?" He looks up from his book and says, "The only one around here that has the respect to knock is Pennysworth and his is more firm than yours is." I nod my head and sit where his hand patted next to him. I release a shaky sigh and feel Tikki and Plagg's presence in my purse and lift the folder up. He looks at me then it questioningly and he reaches his hand out for it. I hesitantly give it to him and say, "There is something I need to tell you and I don't exactly know if you know how it happened but I remember." I keep a straight face as if I wasn't telling my big time crush that I was pregnant with his baby and continue by saying, "I-I'm pregnant with your child."

"Wow Dupain-Cheng I didn't think you were like this." I look at him and see him glaring at me. He continues, "I never thought you would be the girl who would try to trap me by pretending we had sex and have a baby, I didn't know you were a lying slutty girl." I could feel my heart breaking and the memories resurfacing of my class calling me that. I stuttered out, "But we did a-and I have a baby and you're the f-father." He looks at me in disgust and seethe out, "My father has had many harlots say that and none of it's true, and I think I would remember having sex with you." I tried to continue to explain what happened but he just said that if I wasn't out of the house within muinetes he would have to force me. I rushed out of the room and down the stairs clumsily as there were tears in my eyes and almost run into Alfred, he just hugs me and tells me it will be okay.

After Alfred escorted me out and handed me a handkerchief he said, "Congradulations on the baby and I'll try to tell Master Damian that you would never lie and it's the truth." I once again said my thanks . . . for the last time in Gotham and got in my car to go home and start packing.

After telling my aunt's about everything they cried and offered their support. I looked at houses in Hudson Wisconsin because my Grandma went there and loved it and recommended I go there. After I found an amazing house (mansion) and purchased it I went to the store and purchased everything I needed for the drive there as I couldn't just leave all my stuff here and maybe driving around will help me feel better.