Chapter 9

3rd Person P.O.V

It was a Saturday morning and a certain bluenette was sleeping on her desk after a tiring night of sewing. She abruptly woke up to the screeching of her alarm AKA Plagg whining for Camembert.

Mari's P.O.V

As I was woken up by Plagg I remembered today I had a video chat with Chloe. I got ready for the day in a cute outfit I had created a few days ago.

I said goodbye to everyone and was on my way to find a coffee shop so I could get my love (her love is coffee btw)

I said goodbye to everyone and was on my way to find a coffee shop so I could get my love (her love is coffee btw). After I found this cute hole in the wall café and ordered their largest coffee (which I drank in 2 minutes flat), I set off to the park to make a Poison Ivy styled outfit.

After I designed everything I packed up to go to the fabric store. I heard a bark and I felt something run into me. I balanced myself out before I fell over and started petting the dog and cooing at it. I looked at the collar and the name said Titus. I said,"Hmmm, Well Titus why don't we look for your owner."

Damian P.O.V

I was playing fetch with Titus in a not well known park while thinking of my Angel (you know who he's talking about). I got lost in my  thoughts that I forgot to throw the stick and Titus ran off. I start to search for him while calling his name until I see him with the Angel I was thinking about earlier. I run towards  them and when I'm close enough I say  "Well Angel I believe you have found my dog."

Mari's P.O.V

I heard "Well Angel I believe you have found my dog" and looked up from Titus to find just the guy who has been on my thoughts as of lately.

Just as Dami was clipping on the leash my phone rang. I quickly picked it up and the person on the other line rapidly started speaking French. I signaled Dami for one moment and said,"Ok Chloe slow down, now repeat  what you just said just slower." I could feel Damian's questioning eyes on my back but I chose to ignore it. After telling Chloe that I would call her later I hung up and turned back to him and said,"Sorry about that, my friend can be a little crazy." "It's fine, anyway I was wondering if you were available today?" As he said this I could see a tint of blush on his cheeks. I internally shook my head and said "It means nothing." I replied with,"I'm actually busy today, but how about I give you my number and we can hang out soon?" He just nodded his head yes in response. After we exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes I headed to the fabric store.

Time skiperoo brought to you by Wayzz getting stuck under the gramophone/phonograph