Chapter 3

Marinettes P.O.V
A while after I moved in with my Aunties they decided that I should go to school. So here I am getting ready for my first day at Gotham Academy. I put on the uniform and muttered to myself,"What is with this material, for such a pristine school it sure doesn't have good standards for what their students wear." I put my hair into two French braids and applied makeup to my wounds and scars that were visible. I shouted to my Aunties that I was headed to school, they shouted back in unison,"Ok, have fun, and don't get into trouble!" And with that I walked out the door.

I was on the front steps to the school and thought to myself,"Ok Marinette you got this, walk in with confidence you aren't in Paris anymore you don't need to act weak and shy!" I put a smile on my face and strutted to the front office.

3rd P.O.V
In the front of Gotham Academy all of the students there had they're eyes trained on the apparent new girl on the front steps and were whispering things like,"She's so cute" "Woah she's sooooo pretty" "I wish I had a body like hers" "Dude do you think I could get her number" and many comments similar. Said girl didn't hear these comments as she was busy hypeing herself up and talking to herself in her mind.

Marinettes P.O.V
As I walked to the lady at the front desk I spoke in perfect English,"Hello I'm the new student Marinette Fu and I was wondering if I could get my schedule?" (Just so you know she is fluent in many different languages because before Master Fu died he taught her, she also changed her name so no one could figure her out) She looked up and said,"Oh right here you go, I'll send someone down here to help show you around." As she said this she gave me a peice of paper and then pushed a button and spoke into the microphone attached and said,"Will Damien Wayne please report to the office, Damien Wayne to the office." After that she lifted her finger off of the button and spoke,"Your guide will be here shortly." I flashed a smile to her in thanks and waited until a boy around my age with black hair walked in.

In the next chapter

Marinettes P.O.V
The boy that walked in (I assume is Damien Wayne) comes toward us with a scowl on his face.