Chapter 1

Ladybug P.O.V
As me and Chat were dragging a knocked out Hawk Moth to the police I took away his Miraculous. I watched as his transformation wear off and he turns into Gabriel Agreste. Chat freezes and runs off. I hand Gabriel to the police and watch as they drive away. I decided that after I fed Tikki I would go find Chat to see if he was ok.
I was going downstairs after giving Tikki a cookie to say goodbye to my parents only to see Chat stalking towards them while they back away. He yells, "Cataclysm!" I stand there in horror as he Cataclysm their bodies. He turns to me and says, " Marinette I love you, we don't have to listen or worry about anyone" as he says this he has this crazy glint in his eyes.
After he says this I run upstairs lock the trap door and grab the miraculous box. I whisper, "Tikki spot on!" As soon as I'm transformed I take off on top of the roofs. I look behind to see Chat chasing after me yelling, "Bring back my Marinette!"
I decide in that moment I don't need to be here, everyone at school bully's because of Lilas lies except for Chloe and Adrien. Except Adrien told me to "take the high road no one is getting hurt" and he just watches me get bullied. The only thing I'm worried about is Chloe because after everyone started to bully me she told me she was sorry for what she had done and then we became BFF's.
It's been 3 years since then and I've had enough. Enough of taking care of makes and dealing with everyone. I pull out the horse miraculous and yell, "Kaalki teleport me somewhere, anywhere!" I jump into the portal she created just as Chat Noir transform into Adrien. I gasp as I put the pieces together and as I fall from the sky and black out just before I hit the ground.

3rd P.O.V
Ivy, Harley, and Seliena were in a garden she they saw something or someone fall from the sky, they rushed over and Ivy made a platform of flowers and vines that the person landed on it. They all looked at each other and ran forward to see if anything was wrong with the girl.

Seliena P.O.V
As we walked towards the mystery girl I noticed the distraught look on her face and I wondered 'what happened to you?'. Just as I thought this she opened her eyes.

In the next chapter

Marinette P.O.V
I opened my eyes and saw three faces all turned towards me.