Chapter 10

Damian's P.O.V

After Mari gave me her number I saved it in my cellular device as 'Angel'. I started to walk Titus some more before we headed back to the manor. What other languages can Angel speak?

Mari's P.O.V

After I got back home I layed on my bed and started drifting off.

Time skiperoo to Monday when Mari's leaving for school by mwah author-chan! Still Mari's P.O.V

I put on the outrageous uniform and left the house. (Pick one and we will say it is made of horrible material)

As I walked up the steps I could hear more "whispering" than normal

As I walked up the steps I could hear more "whispering" than normal. I listened in to some of the conversations and It turns out we are having a new student. (I don't think I've said this but Marinettes been in Gotham for 3 weeks but she's been in school for 2.)
I got to the classroom just before the bell rang and waited for the teacher to come. After the teacher arrived she said,"As some of you know we have a new student that has just moved here, so will you please come in." And in walked a person I knew very well.

"CHLOÉ"

As I shouted her name I stood up, ran to her and gave her a giant hug.

Another time skip because author is
✨ l a z y ✨

After school got out I rushed outside dragging Chloé with me. I got to the bottom of the stairs and bombarded her with questions. She then put her hand on her hip and raised a perfectly groomed eyebrow while saying,"Are you done yet." I just nodded my head and motioned her to start talking. She then switched to Latin and said,"Not here, I'll explain somewhere more private." I responded back in Greek saying ok.

Damian's P.O.V

I walked after Marinette and this supposed Chloé character and watched a little bit behind them listening to what they were saying.
I was surprised to hear that they both knew Greek and Latin. I walked up to them and said,"Tt, Fu we still need to finish the project. Who is this?"

Marinettes P.O.V

After Dami asked who Chloé was and I introduced them, we figured out that I would go to his house this afternoon to finish the project.
After I got home after saying goodbye to Chlo and Dami I saw a car and motorcycle in the driveway.