Chapter Seven | Unwanted Visitors.

February 24th 1985

I fucking hated how thin those fucking hotel drapes were, I could feel the sun burning through my eyeballs and my eyes were fucking shut. The dull ache in my head had once again ruined my morning spirit, not that I experienced a good mood in the morning often but still. I groan out and roll over to feel my arm hit something hard, what the? I open my eyes and look over to see some random dude in my bed. When the fuck did that happen? I could feel my eyebrows furrowing as I tried to recap what the fuck had happened after I decided to have a good night. 
Nothing came to mind. 

At least the guy was pretty hot, I nodded in approval before slowly getting out of the bed so I wouldn't wake him, I really was not in the mood to make awkward chat with a dude I don't remember sleeping with. I make a break for it when I hear the guy stir abruptly, I quickly lock the bathroom door behind me and jump into the shower immediately. Hopefully he would just leave. I quickly do my hair and run a sponge down my body, wiping off all the dirt that I could have possibly rolled in last night or even touched I guess. 
I get out five minutes later and pull on my hotel robe before exiting the bathroom to see the guy sitting up fully clothed while putting his shoes on. He glances up and smirks. 

"Thanks for last night" He winks standing up, okay... yeah he was hot. 

"No problem" I chuckle. "I'll walk you out" I lead the way to the door and pull it open. 

"Give me a call sometime" He smiles, slipping a card into my hand. Well this guy was fancy with his handouts wasn't he? 

"Sure thing" I nod as he leans forward and kisses me rather intensely, oh hell why not? I kiss back just as fiercely until I push him fully out of my hotel room. I shut the door behind me and glance down at the card which of course was his business card.... he was a fucking stripper. Well that explains it all really, who the fuck booked a male stripper? I smile to myself, rolling my eyes and ripping up the card. I throw the bits in the bin just as theres a knock at my door again. God damn, did this guy not get the hint. I quickly cross back over to the door and pull it open.

"Look it was just a one...oh" I mumble just to see it was Nikki.

"A one night stand huh? It looked like you were ready to marry the dude last night after he gave you that lap dance in the middle of the room" Nikki smirks as I groan, running my hands over my face as I walk back into my room and sit down on the bed. 

"I don't wanna know Sixx so keep the fucking stories to yourself" 

"Okay...I'll just tell Doc instead" He mentions with a chuckle before leaving the room quickly. To hell he was. That's like someone telling your father about all the fucked up shit you did after a night out and the thing was I couldn't even remember what those fucked up things actually were.  I jump to my feet and run over to the door, pulling it open aggressively as I chase Nikki down the hall. 

"Get back here you piece of shit!" I shout as he bursts out laughing, still keeping a distance between us. I guess I was gonna have to use my tenth grade track talent for this one. I pick up the speed and manage to close the gap between us, pouncing on the bassist, tackling him to the floor. I flip him over and cover his mouth to stop him from shouting out all the things that had happened.

"What the hell is all the noise?!" I hear Doc exclaim as his footsteps get nearer. Then of course it's followed my three other pairs of feet, you couldn't catch a break.

"Hey Doc! Eve.." I put force on my hand over his mouth as I can feel the heat from his breath on my hand.

"What the hell are you two doing? And where are your fucking clothes?" Doc questions me.