Chapter Fourteen | Without You.

No, I can't forget this evening
Or your face as you were leaving
But I guess that's just the way the story goes
You always smile but in your eyes your sorrow shows
Yes, it shows

No, I can't forget tomorrow
When I think of all my sorrow
When I had you there but then I let you go
And now it's only fair that I should let you know
What you should know

*DRUG USE WARNING*

February 26th 1985.

An arm pulls me against their chest which awakens me quickly. At first I was completely oblivious but then I remembered last nights events and immediately eased up. I turn around slowly to be met with Ritchie who was sleepily smiling at me. 

"Morning pretty eyes"

"Morning" I yawn softly, resting my head down on his chest. We close our eyes and try to get a bit more sleep snuggling up together but are interrupted when someone crashes through my door loudly. I sit up in fright and hold the duvet against my chest to see Tommy standing there with a big grin on his face as he stares at both Ritchie and I. 

"I knew it!" He exclaims. "Doc told me Ritchie stopped by with you, I knew you would sleep together at one point!"

"Jesus Tommy, don't you ever knock?" I groan. 

"What's with all the yelli.." Nikki follows Tommy in with Demi under his arm and stops when he sees both Ritchie and I in the bed, he stares at me with an unreadable expression. 

"Hey Ritchie, how ya doin?" He then smiles over at Ritchie, I could feel Demi glaring at me but I couldn't take her seriously with that purple eye.

"Can you guys leave my fucking room?! Jesus christ!" I exclaim insecurely. Tommy winks at me before leading the way out of the room, Nikki and I hold weird eye contact until he disappears out of the hotel room.
I groan and throw myself back against my pillow, running a tired hand over my face. 

"Do they always do that?" Ritchie chuckles, laying back down and wrapping an arm around me.

"Like you wouldn't believe"

...

I follow Ritchie over to my hotel room door, both of us finally fully clothed after another round this morning. Ritchie had to take off seeing as he was due at the studio to finish up recording for Bon Jovi's new album. 

"Well... here's my number, you know... if you ever need me." He smiles, handing me over a loose bit of paper with his number written on it. I happily take it and place it in my back pocket before wrapping my arms around his shoulders as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Thanks for last night Ritch, you really didn't have to pay for all my drinks" I tell him.

"You gave me a place to stay for the night so don't worry, we're even" He winks, pulling away from me. "Well I better head off before Jon has another panic attack about the album"

I chuckle lightly and nod slowly.

"Sure thing, I'll see you around Sambora" 

He leans forward and kisses me sweetly, pulling me into his chest. I smile into the kiss and give him one last hug goodbye.

"See you around Brooks" Is all he says before heading down the hallway to the lift. I walk back into my hotel room and shut the door behind me, immediately to lay down in my bed with the messed up sheets. What... a.. night. 

The house was dark for it being eight in the morning. Two year old Eve had just woken up from an eleven hour sleep and was waddling around the house looking for either her mama or her pops but she couldn't find any of them. She frowned as she walked into the sitting room to see a large empty bottle of pops angry juice, she was very aware for a toddler. She knew all about the things you shouldn't have to know until the age of sixteen, if there was an empty bottle of pops angry juice, she knew her parents had yet another fight.