Chapter Ten | I Was Made For Lovin' You.

Tonight I wanna give it all to you
In the darkness
There's so much I wanna do
And tonight I wanna lay it at your feet
'Cause girl, I was made for you
And girl, you were made for me.

What the hell did he mean by that? You'll find out soon enough. I couldn't stop thinking about those words and more than an hour had passed since that very 'pleasant' conversation. I knock back the drinks one by one at the table and wipe my mouth with a lazy arm before turning back around to dance with Emi and one of her good friends Maisy who I could see Tommy had his eye on. The boys were in a booth of their own, Mick was knocked out, Vince was passing the bump tray round, Tommy was bouncing off the walls of the booth childishly and Nikki... was staring at me. He had a smirk on his face, his eyes locked with mine. I couldn't take it, I turn my head away quickly and try to focus on dancing with the girls but I could feel the alcohol was beginning to affect me and I knew that in the next twenty minutes or so I wasn't going to be able to control myself and I could tell my the way Nikki was looking at me, he knew too. 

"You okay?" Emi chuckles curiously, probably noticing the blush that had crept onto my face.

"Dude look over my shoulder, is Nikki still staring?" I question slyly, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of seeing me all hot and bothered. Emi sneakily glances over my shoulder and smiles.

"He's totally checking you out"

"He's messing with me" I correct her. "And it's working" 

"It doesn't have to" Maisy joins in with a smirk on her lips. "Make him feel the way he's making you feel. You're hot, it'll be easy" Is all she says and I had a feeling she was on to something here. The alcohol had definitely hit if I was even considering what I was just about to do. Fuck it. I hand Emi my cup and jump up onto the table I was previously just in time for the music to change. 

Narrators P.O.V

When Eve swayed in dance it was as if it were the only way her body truly knew how to speak. She loved to dance growing up, that and playing guitar were the only things that kept her sane. Verbally she was guarded, physically she would shrink and fade into the background no matter where she was seeing as her best friends were rock stars and she was just a regular boring person. Her hips moved side to side with the beat and occasionally she would run a hand down her body just to wind Nikki up... it was sure as hell was working. Nikki watches her move to the music and smirks every time she drops her ass down just to spite him. He wasn't even going to hide the fact he had gotten hard in his thin leather pants, he was too busy watching her move. He wanted that ass and in between those sweet legs of hers. His mind didn't even think about his girlfriend who was god knows where...knowing her she was guaranteed to return.

"Think Nikki's enjoying the show" Mick who had awoken from his slumber smirked over at the horny ass bassist, gaining the attention of Vince and Tommy who were also practically drooling. 

"Who isn't?" Vince breathes heavily, wiping his chin. As Eve turns her eyes catch his sitting there. He dropped his eyes momentarily before looking, his head tilted to one side and a longing smile playing on his lips. She was his for tonight and if he had to fight his bandmates for her, he was sure as hell doing it. The music stops slowly and half of the room cheer for the girl who had entertained the after party, she couldn't help but laugh away to herself as Emi and Maisy helped her down, drowning her in praise. 

The three girls walk over to the booth the boys were in to join them and the never ending shots Vince had just poured with Mick's vodka while he was out of it. 

"Damn Eve, I didn't know you could move like that" Vince mentions with a curling smile, Mick rolling his eyes at their singer, knowing this was going to be another failed attempt of Vince's flirting. Nikki takes Eve's hand and pulls her down onto his lap as she carries the conversation with the blonde. Sixx was distracted by the perfume that hung on her skin and the way her ass fit into his lap, he knew she could feel what had sprung up. Tommy and Vince begin chanting away as they begin handing around the shot glasses and Nikki wraps his arms around her from behind tightly.