Chapter Thirteen | Wanted Dead Or Alive. *SMUT WARNING*

Sometimes I sleep
Sometimes it's not for days
The people I meet
Always go their separate ways
Sometimes you tell the day
By the bottle that you drink
And times when you're alone
All you do is think.

"Shout! Shout! Shout! Shout at the devil! Shout! Shout! Shout" I hear Vince sing onstage as I knock back a few shots of Mick's vodka that he had left laying around backstage. Doc had left half an hour ago to watch the rest of the show, leaving me to get fucked up alone. Part of me felt lonely, I don't know if it was because the boys were so busy with their fans and their concerts or if it was that Nikki and I weren't seeing eye to eye and causing a rift between us. The thought of going home and seeing my old man didn't sound so bad right now. Fuck it, I needed to hear my dad's voice even if it is just to hear it insult me. I cross to the other side of the room and pick up the phone that Doc carries around with him, dialing in the familiar home number that I used to call when I was in a fuck ton of police trouble. It rings about four times before I hear his raspy agitated sounding voice. 

"Hello?"

"Hey pops... it's me" I sigh nervously.

"Who's me?" He grumbles which had me rolling my eyes. 

"Your daughter, Eve" 

"Oh right. What do you want?" He questions. 

"Just wanted to talk pops, are you doing okay?"

"Me? I'm fine."

"Well... that's good" I nod slowly, feeling the awkwardness between us. 

"How are you... kid?" 

"I'm alright pops, a bit homesick but I'm okay" I smile. 

"Homesick? When you're home you can't wait to get your ass out of there" He scoffs.

"You know why though dad" I mumble, folding my arms. 

"Why you phoning me? Shouldn't you be out partying or some shit? Ain't that what rockstars and their groupies are supposed to do?"

"I'm not a groupie pops" I state agitatedly, what did I expect?

"Oh right, yeah I guess you ain't..." He trails. I can hear the band screaming goodnight into the microphones and I clench my eyes shut knowing I'm gonna have to hang up the phone.

"Look pops, I have to go... If you ever wanna... I don't know, like talk to me, you can  phone this number" I place a head on my head, finding the confidence to say those words. 

"Okay kid well I'll see you around" 

"Bye pops" I mumble before hanging up the phone. I place it back down on the table and take a heavy deep breath just as the boys and a few groupies burst into the room singing. Nikki and Demi following them in from behind, it was so awkward you could cut the tension with a knife. His eyes meet mine and I quickly look away, walking towards the fridge they kept in the dressing room and pull out a beer before heading out of the room. I was definitely avoiding them for the night, I certainly didn't wanna get myself in deeper shit with Nikki. I was either gonna just get drunk in my hotel room or I'd have a pretty sober night... knowing me, the first option was more likely. I make my way out of the venue to be met with packs of people leaving the concert and hanging around outside, smoking. I was thankful that nobody recognized me from the endless magazines I had seen myself on the front cover of claiming I was 'a motley crue members girlfriend' Man I was sick of it, I couldn't imagine how sick the boys were of it. I was getting so lost in my self pity, I didn't even realize there was a guy coming right towards me until we literally smashed into each other, stumbling back. The guy catches me before I fall back and I immediately look up to see it was none of other than Ritchie Sambora, the lead guitarist of Bon Jovi. I knew both bands were friendly with each other but I didn't realize they were close enough to stop by at each others afterparties, well... that's where I'm assuming he's going.