Chapter Sixteen | Separate Ways. *SMUT*

Feelin' that it's gone
Can't change your mind
If we can't go on
To survive the tide
Love divides

Someday love will find you
Break those chains that bind you
One night will remind you
How we touched
And went our separate ways
If he ever hurts you
True love won't desert you
You know I still love you
Though we touched
And went our separate ways

*SMUT*

February 27th 1985

"She's had a long night, don't wake her up" I hear Ritchie command angrily. "Where the hell were you guys when she was stumbling around the other side of town huh? She could have been fucking killed in an alleyway somewhere!"

"We tried looking for her man, we couldn't find her" Tommy's voice reaches my ears. 

"Look Ritch, thanks for looking after her but we need to go. The boys have soundcheck in half an hour" 

"No." Ritchie simply replies. "She'll stay here and get some rest. I'll bring her over later on when before the show" 

"Ritchie... we rea.."

"You don't have to take her yet Doc, we have tonight off so we'll come by later with her once she had rested up. She couldn't even string a single sentence together last night, what makes you think she'll be able to string one now?" I hear Jon join in on the conversation. 

"Okay kid, just give the venue a call and let us know if anything changes" I hear Doc say. I sit up slowly in a bed, I was     assuming it was Ritchie's. The star designed white jacket that was hanging on his wardrobe gave it away completely. The front door shuts and I can hear Jon and Ritchie whispering to each other from outside the bedroom door.

Eventually after five minutes of the two rockstars whispering, the door to the bedroom is pushed open and Ritchie smiles, noticing I was awake. 

"Hey sleeping beauty, how you feeling?" He questions, walking around to sit next to me on the bed.

"I've felt better" I chuckle, running my hand through my hair. "I probably look like shit"

"Never, just paler than usual" He smiles. He hands me a glass of water that was on the bedside table. I take it happily and gulp it down in two chugs. 

"You hungover hungry or I couldn't even think about eating hungover?" He questions curiously. Weirdly enough... I'm not a big eater, I never have been especially when I'm hungover.

All I could think about was a greasy cheeseburger....

"I am starving" I breathe out in relief. "You got anything in your mini fridge?" I quiz.

"Mini fridge? Pfttt... I'm getting room service" He says just as Jon walks into the room. 

"Pick out what you want, I'm gonna order it soon" Jon smiles. 

"I lost my wallet, I don't think I can afford i..."

"Hey... we were never going to let you try and buy it in the first place, get whatever you want. It's on us" Ritchie smiles, placing his hand on my knee. 

"You really don't have to do that" I try and fight it, I felt guilty. 

"We don't have to but we definitely want to" Jon joins in. I sigh loudly with a smile.

"Only if you're sure, I can pay you guys back once I get my wallet back" I tell them.

"We ain't taking any money from you babe, just get whatever you want" 

And that I did....

Jon got a hamburger, extra pickles... no tomato, fries, a side salad and a large coke. Ritchie got a double cheeseburger, extra cheese, no pickles, extra lettuce, fries and a large coke. I got a cheeseburger with everything but pickles on it, fries and a large strawberry shake. It was quite the feast.